搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

哪位高人能给小弟BEATLES和涅磐乐队的尽可能多的好歌以及歌词?

多谢

全部回答

2007-03-17

39 0
    你在没有听过歌曲之前好不要问这类很具体的问题,因为大家的看法是不一样的,很可能我喜欢的你觉得一般,但因为我的强烈推荐导致你期望值过高最后觉得那首歌很难听。如果之前没听过他们的歌,先听下面几首吧,因为毕竟是很多年前的歌,有些唱法和配器跟现在差别还是很大的,这几首算是跟现代审美比较接近的,《I Will 》《Eight Days a Week 》《I Want to Hold Your Hand》《 From Me to You 》《Something》听完这些觉得好,再系统的听一下专辑。
    不好听就算了。在我的个人中心可以听到I Will,可能有点卡,请耐心听,呵呵~~~ 至于涅磐,恕我直言,如果你生活在幸福当中,最好不要听他们的音乐,出于同样的原因,我也不给你推荐具体的歌曲。

2007-03-10

30 0
BEATLES ----, 他们的招牌英式抒情摇滚,很耐听!

2007-03-10

43 0
    Nirvana: About A Girl School Scoff All Apologies Dumb Heart-Shaped Box Milk It Pennyroyal Tea Rape Me Come As You Are Lithium Polly Smells Like Teen Spirit Something In The Way 以及专集Incesticide所有歌曲! Beatles: Love Me Do From Me To You She Loves You I Feel Fine I Want To Hold Your Hand Can't Buy My Love A Hard Day's Night Eight Days A Week Ticket To Ride Help Yesterday Day Tripper We Can Work It Out 至于歌词你有找不到的可以找我! 。
    。

2007-03-10

41 0
    我给说甲壳虫乐队的吧,我最喜欢的是 When I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me Speaking words of wisdom Let it be And in my hour of darkness She is standing right it front of me Speaking words of wisdom Let it be Let it be, let it be Let it be, let it be Whisper words of wisdom Let it be And when the broken hearted people Living in the world agree There will be an answer Let it be For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see There will be an answer Let it be Let it be, let it be Let it be, let it be yeah, there will be an answer Let it be Let it be, let it be Let it be, let it be Whisper words of wisdom Let it be Let it be, let it be Let it be, let it be Whisper words of wisdom Let it be And when the night is cloudy There is still a light that shines on me Shine until tomorrow Let it be I wake up to the sound of music Mother Mary comes to me Speaking words of wisdom Let it be Let it be, let it be Let it be, let it be There will be an answer Let it be Let it be, let it be Let it be, let it be There will be an answer Let it be Let it be, let it be Let it be, let it be Whisper words of wisdom Let it be 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物