搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

由enrique iglesias唱的HERO有没有英文版?

全部回答

2007-02-01

0 0
    有的,给你个地址\ 或者到我共享里下载,刚上传滴~ 附歌词 Hero ENRIQUE IGLESIAS Let me be your hero Would you dance, if I asked you to dance? Would you run, and never look back? Would you cry, if you saw me crying? And would you save my soul, tonight? Would you tremble, if I touched your lips? Would you laugh? Oh please tell me this。
     Now would you die, for the one you love? Hold me in your arms, tonight。 I can be your hero, baby。
   I can kiss away the pain。 I will stand by you forever。   You can take my breath away。
   Would you swear, that you'll always be mine? Or would you lie? would you run and hide? Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind? I don't care。
    。。 You're here, tonight。 I can be your hero, baby。 I can kiss away the pain。 I will stand by you forever。
   You can take my breath away。   Oh, I just wanna to hold you。 I just wanna to hold you。
   Oh yeah。 Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind? Well I don't care。。  。 You're here, tonight。
   I can be your hero, baby。 I can kiss away the pain。 I will stand by you forever。 You can take my breath away。
     I can be your hero。 I can kiss away the pain。 And I will stand by you, forever。
   You can take my breath away。 You can take my breath away。   I can be your hero。

2007-02-01

58 0
    安立奎唱得hero是精彩F1中放过的歌曲,这首歌一般都搭配Alonso,西班牙联盟嘛。 (Hero) 下载地址: 歌手:enrique iglestas 。
  Hero ENRIQUE IGLESIAS Let me be your hero Would you dance, if I asked you to dance? Would you run, and never look back? Would you cry, if you saw me crying? And would you save my soul, tonight? Would you tremble, if I touched your lips? Would you laugh? Oh please tell me this。
     Now would you die, for the one you love? Hold me in your arms, tonight。 I can be your hero, baby。
   I can kiss away the pain。 I will stand by you forever。   You can take my breath away。
   Would you swear, that you'll always be mine? Or would you lie? would you run and hide? Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind? I don't care。
    。。 You're here, tonight。 I can be your hero, baby。 I can kiss away the pain。 I will stand by you forever。
   You can take my breath away。   Oh, I just wanna to hold you。 I just wanna to hold you。
   Oh yeah。 Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind? Well I don't care。。  。 You're here, tonight。
   I can be your hero, baby。 I can kiss away the pain。 I will stand by you forever。 You can take my breath away。
     I can be your hero。 I can kiss away the pain。 And I will stand by you, forever。
   You can take my breath away。 You can take my breath away。   I can be your hero。 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物
度假旅游