搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

英文歌"昔日重来"的中英对照歌词

Yesterday once more,非常喜欢,只是苦于不懂英文,请各位提供帮助,谢谢了!

全部回答

2007-01-23

0 0

Yesterday Once More 昨日重现 When I was young I'd listen to the radio 我从小就爱收听电台广播 年幼时我总是打开收音电台 Waiting for my favorite songs 等待我最喜爱的歌 等待最爱歌声到来 When they played I'd sing along, 我常随它轻声唱 音乐飘起我哼唱 It makes me smile。
     多么快活 微笑盈脸。 Those were such happy times and not so long ago 过去的日子幸福却不久长 快乐的日子仿佛就在昨天 How I wondered where they'd gone。
     不知飞逝何方 瞬时却不知何在 But they're back again just like a long lost friend 如今它又回来像老朋友一样 今日歌声再起 又如挚友相见 All the songs I love so well。
     歌声激荡我心房 心爱歌曲依旧连绵 Every shalala every wo'wo still shines。 唱起sha la la唱起wo wo 神采飞扬 每一声sha la la 每一声wo wo 依旧灿烂 Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to sing so fine 唱起shing-a-ling-a-ling唱起shing-a-ling-a-ling多么欢快 每一声Shing-a-ling-ling 他们唱得如此精彩 When they get to the part where he's breaking her heart 唱到他们分开时姑娘多么悲哀 唱到他们分开时姑娘多么伤感 It can really makes me cry just like before。
     想起旧日离别 泪珠满腮 总是让我哭泣 一如往前 It's yesterday once more。 昨日再现 昨日又再现 (Shoobie do lang lang) Looking back on how it was in years gone by 每当回顾那段迷人岁月 回顾往昔美好岁月残片 And the good times that I had 重温往日的欢乐 重温那欢乐天天 make today seem rather sad, 今天更令人悲伤 今日凄凄甚伤感 So much has changed。
     一切已改变 一切已改颜 It was songs of love that I would sing to them 我愿再次为它深情歌唱 多么希望一直为他们情歌唱遍 And I'd memorise each word。
     就像当年一样 字字句句铭记心田 Those old melodies still sound so good to me 重唱那些情歌 歌中的每句话 那些优美曲调 依旧悦耳开怀 As they melt the years away 深深印在我心上 不知不觉流经岁月 Every shalala every wo'wo still shines 每一声sha la la 每一声wo wo 依旧灿烂 Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to sing so fine 每一声Shing-a-ling-ling 他们唱得如此精彩 All my best memorise come back clearly to me 所有美好回忆历历眼前 Some can even make me cry just like before。
     总有一些让我哭泣难以忘怀 It's yesterday once more。
     昨日又重来 (Shoobie do lang lang) Every shalala every wo'wo still shines Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to sing so fine “All my best memories come back clearly to me/some can even make me cry/just lick before/It's yesterday once more 。

2007-01-23

Yesterday once more中英对照 When I was young I'd listen to the radio Waiting for my favorite songs When they played I'd sing along, It make me smile。
     当我年少的时候,我会守在收音机旁 等待着我最心爱的歌曲从收音机里轻轻流淌。 每当歌声响起,我都会独自哼唱, 这时的我,心神荡漾。 Those were such happy times and not so long ago How I wondered where they'd gone。
     But they're back again just like a long lost friend All the songs I love so well。
   Every shalala every wo'wo still shines。 Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to sing so fine 那些真是快乐的时光,仿佛就发生在不远的身旁, 我现在多想知道美好的时光都已去向何方。
     然而此时,他们都又回来了,就象我的一个老友一样。 我是多么喜欢这些歌曲啊! 每一个字,每一句歌词, 仍在我心里闪耀; 每一个音符,每一段旋律, 仍令我心中掀起波浪。
   When they get to the part where he's breaking her heart It can really make me cry just like before。
     It's yesterday once more。 (Shoobie do lang lang) 每当听到他们离别的时候; 他伤了她的心的时候, 我仍然会为之哀伤。
   就象过去一样。 一切仿佛旧日重现,无比惆怅。 Looking back on how it was in years gone by And the good times that I had makes today seem rather sad, So much has changed。
     回过头来看看走过的岁月, 和曾经美好的时光, 如今的生活更令人心伤, 多少东西都已改变,无法阻挡! It was songs of love that I would sing to them And I'd memorize each word。
     Those old melodies still sound so good to me As they melt the years away Every shalala every wo'wo still shines Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're startingTo sing so fine 只有那些关于爱的歌曲让我依就吟唱 每句歌词都深深地印在我的心坎上。
     这些远去的旋律一直默默地伴随着我, 即便是岁月蹉跎,颜容消磨。 每一个字,每一句歌词, 仍在我心里闪耀; 每一个音符,每一段旋律 仍令我心中掀起波浪。
   All my best memories come back clearly to me Some can even make me cry just like before。
     It's yesterday once more。 (Shoobie do lang lang) 我仿佛又回到了我那最美好的记忆中,清新而又爽朗, 过去的一些事情又不禁让我潸然泪下,暗自悲伤, 就象过去一样, 昨日重现,岁月如歌,如风随形,飘然忽没。
     Every shalala every wo'wo still shines。 Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to sing so fine Every shalala every wo'wo still shines。
     Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to sing so fine 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物