搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

翻译(谢谢:)

不知我什么时候开始喜欢上逛街,一逛街就花费一天的时间。买一些自己喜欢的衣服,觉得非常高兴,但现在不知怎的,除了看一些我喜欢的那种衣服款式以外,我还有另一种目的,就是在寻找我怎样才能购物的同时给自己在生活中添加另一份收获。我喜欢那些精品店里面的各种各样的小东西。
   不断的在某些食物中让自己多一些灵感,也能在这些微妙的灵感中,给自己的生活带来不同的色彩,我会慢慢的寻找,品味,总有一天,我能在细小的东西中,找到属于自己的生活 ============================================= 翻译上文,谢谢 :) 。

全部回答

2006-08-29

54 0
    不知我什么时候开始喜欢上逛街,一逛街就花费一天的时间。买一些自己喜欢的衣服,觉得非常高兴,但现在不知怎的,除了看一些我喜欢的那种衣服款式以外,我还有另一种目的,就是在寻找我怎样才能购物的同时给自己在生活中添加另一份收获。
  我喜欢那些精品店里面的各种各样的小东西。 不断的在某些食物中让自己多一些灵感,也能在这些微妙的灵感中,给自己的生活带来不同的色彩,我会慢慢的寻找,品味,总有一天,我能在细小的东西中,找到属于自己的生活 No idea since when I came to enjoy shopping。
     Here and there, takes one whole day, buying some clothes I like, will delight me a lot。
   Yet now, besides browsing clothes style I like, I can get more to my life during the same time I find out how to buy。
     I like all sorts of little things in high-end stores。 Continuously gaining inspiration from something and from these subtle inspirations brings various colors to my life。
     I will seek and taste slowly, believe someday I will find my life in these little things。
   。

2006-08-29

46 0
    I do not know from when I began to enjoy shopping, which usually cost me one day。 I liked to by some favorite clothing, that made me happy。
     But now, what is wrong with me ? I have another purpose except enjoying the cloth style。
   That is to add a feeling of gain to my life by searching for the things to buy。   I like all kinds of little things list in those little shops。
   Continuously, you find inspirations from something around you。 And from those inspirations, it take your life different color。
     I will search for patiently and taste slowly。 In some day, I can find my own life in some tiny things。
   ------------------ 先应付着看看 我再改 。  。。。 没有诗意啊!。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科