搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

美国乡村歌曲 If you were here ?请问谁知道那里有MP3下载?

美国乡村歌曲 If you were here ?请问谁知道那里有MP3下载?有人还记得这首歌吗?曾经是DDR里的一首经典舞曲~~可是我现在在网上找了半天,找到的都是FLASH,却没有MP3下载,请问谁有MP3下载的地址呢?或者可以传给我~~ 多谢了:) 在baidu google 等地方搜索的if you were here with me tnight 并不是这首歌~ 这首歌的第一句歌词是 The train'as gone and i standing alone。

全部回答

2006-02-07

0 0
     这个链接需要用电驴下,是一张专辑,最后一首就是If you were here。 下面是我找到的歌词,这是一首舞曲,所以很难找到下载的,上面我给出的这个链接也不能保证就一定是你要的这首歌---因为还有一首Poe的歌也叫同一个名字If you were here, 不是你说的wish you were here。
     如果你真的找得很急,就不妨把上面那个链接里的歌下载下来听一下,看是不是。 :)Good luck。
     If You Were Here Printable Version The train's gone, and I am standing alone I think of you and wonder if you think of me, too I'm back to the town that I was born in To think of my life and to start it over with you * 'Cause, you know, we've been in a maze of love And we are losing control to get away Here I am walking on the hill in this town Like in my childhood that seems like yesterday ** If you were here with me You could feel the way I do now If you were here with me You could see what I am looking for now I need to come to the hill on my own When I feel lonely, dreaming of the future to come The feel of the wind makes me understand That I will have to face the problem to overcome * Repeat ** Repeat。

2006-02-07

48 0
    Kent: If You Were Here Album:Isola Title:If You Were Here Sleep I don't need to sleep I hide my fist behind me Dream I don't sleep I dream My conscience lays beside me If you were here If you were here If I was there If you were here Today, this day If you were here If you were here If I was there If you were here Today, this day Speak I don't need to speak You're satisfied with silence Scream I won't speak I'll scream My conscience walks behind me If you were here If you were here If I was there If you were here Today, this day If you were here If you were here If I was there If you were here Today, this day, today Sleep And all my energy I waste on dream of silence If you were here If you were here If I was there If you were here Today, this day If you were here If you were here If I was there If you were here Today, this day, today 。
    。

2006-02-07

35 0
你可以上这个网站看看,这个里面可以找到好多美国乡村歌曲,希望你能找到! 如果觉得这个站点好的话可以推荐给其他喜欢乡村音乐的朋友。

2006-02-07

16 0
听过,我也在找,希望咱们能够找到!

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换