搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

帝企鹅日记的背景音乐是那首歌?

从前放到后的那首

全部回答

2006-01-24

0 0

La marche de l'empereur(帝企鹅日记) 推荐背景音乐Emilie Simon - The Frozen World La Marche De L'Empereur The Frozen World (艾米丽·西蒙)歌词: The Frozen World Won\'t you open for me The door to your ice world To your white desert I just want to stare Out over these snowfields Until we are one again We belong to the frozen world When the ice begins to thaw Becomes the sea Oh, You will see How beautiful we can be Everything is calm At the end of the planet In our white desert The sun kissed the ice It glisten for me And we are one again We belong to the frozen world When the ice begins to thaw Becomes the sea Oh, You will see How beautiful we can be The Frozen World-Emilie Simon 《帝企鹅日记》唯美主题曲all is white All is white - Emilie Simon I think it snowed in the night Everything is cold So cold outside I listen to the wind All alone I know it means A storm will come (refrain) I want to live in paradise I want to live in the south I want to live in paradise At the south of the earth tonight All is white I think it snowed in the night Everything is cold So cold outside I try to be calm It's a lonely trip Listen to my eyes Listen to my lips (refrain) I want to live in paradise I want to live in the south I want to live in paradise At the south of the earth tonight The Frozen World -Emilie Simon Won't you open for me The door to your ice world To your white desert I just want to stare Out over these snowfields Until we are one again We belong to the frozen world When the ice begins to thaw Becomes the sea Oh, You will see How beautiful we can be Everything is calm At the end of the planet In our white desert The sun kissed the ice It glisten for me And we are one again We belong to the frozen world When the ice begins to thaw Becomes the sea Oh, You will see How beautiful we can be 下载地址: All Is White-Emilie Simon To The Dancers On The Ice-Emilie Simon 。
    。。 0On%20The% 3 Song of the Sea-Emilie Simon 。

2006-01-24

223 0

all is white 歌手Emilie Simon

2006-01-24

227 0

all is white 歌手Emilie Simon

2006-01-24

229 0

主题曲 插曲 参考资料:

类似问题换一批

热点推荐