搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

史上及现在最经典的欧美组合是什么乐队及他们的经典歌曲是什么?

西城男孩的"Uptown Girl"、"My Love"、"I Lay My Love On You"、"When You're Looking Like That"、"No No"、"Seasons In The Sun"M2M的"The Day You Went Away"、"Pretty Boy"后街男孩的"Shape Of My Heart"、"Larger Than Life"超级男孩的"Bye Bye Bye"迈克学摇滚的"Take Me To Your Heart"类似上面的格式给补充几个好吗,不要太多,只求经典经典经典经典。

全部回答

2005-12-21

0 0

看来楼主比较喜欢WL啊 添点BSB的 Backstreet Boy"The call","As long as you love","I want it that way","Everybody" Bule"All rise","One love" 辣妹"2 become 1","Goodbye","Too much" Savage Garden"I don't know you anymore","Two beds and a coffee machine","Truly madly deeply" 911"A litle bit more" Beatles"Hey Jude","Yestoday","Let it be" All 4 love"I swear" U2"Beautiful day" Linkin Park"Nobody's listening","Numb","Somewhere I belong","Breaking the habit","Don't stay","Easier to run","Faint","In the end" Coldplay"Yellow" Boy zone"No matter what" 江郎才尽了,首首经典啊。
    。

2005-12-27

184 0

Green Day 的boulevard of broken dreams Linkin Park in the end M2M pretty boy ,mirror mirror 911 pravite number 98' invisibleman and because of you O-town liquid dreams and many more。

2005-12-23

185 0

98 Degrees - I Do (Cherish You), Still 911 - The Day We Find Love Backstreet boys - I Need You Tonight Boyzone - Picture Of You, Everyday I Love You, All That I Need Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You, Crash And Burn, Tears Of Pearls Westlife - Written In The Stars, World Of Our Own, Bop Bop Baby, Why Do I Love You, Obvious, When You Tell Me that You Love Me, She's Back, Heart Without A Home, Maybe Tomorrow。
    。

2005-12-22

157 0

当然是SPICE GIRLS的歌曲了.非常好听的.

2005-12-21

151 0

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲