搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

有一首歌叫“印度亲嘴歌”很好听。谁能告诉我它的歌词吗?

全部回答

2005-12-25

0 0

印度亲嘴歌[歌词] ah。whenyoulookatme,tellmewhatyousee,thisiswhatyouget,it‘sthewayiam。whenilookatyou,iwannabe,iwannabe,somewhereclosetoheaven,withneanderthaln‘tgo,iknowyouwannatouchme,here,thereandeverywhere,sparksflywhenwearetogether,youcan‘tdenythefactsoflife。
    youdon‘thavetoactlikeastar,tryingmovesinthebackofyourcar,butyouknowthatwecangofar,coztonightyou‘regonnagetmy(kisskiss)。
  don‘tplaythegamesthatyou play, coz you know that i won‘t run away,why aren‘t you asking me to stay, coz tonight i‘m gonna give you my (kiss kiss)。
    you could be mine, baby, what‘s your star sign?won‘t you take a step into the lion‘s den。
  i can hear my conscience calling you, calling you,say i‘m gonna be a bad girl again。  why don‘t you come on over, we can‘t leave this all undone,got a devil on my shoulder, there‘s no place for you to orusif you forget, i‘ll remind you, if you‘re paranoid, i‘m behind you,if you lose your head, i‘ll find you, sending you my kiss。
    if you forget, i‘ll remind you, if you‘re paranoid, i‘m behind you,if you lose your head, i‘ll find you, kiss, n‘t, don‘t,(kiss kiss) i, i, don‘t, don‘t, ki-ki, i, n‘t, don‘t, mwah, don‘t, don‘t, don‘t, oh n‘t have to act like a, trying moves in the back of your,but you know that we can go, coz tonight you‘re gonna get my。
    ahh, ahh, mwah。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物