大家帮我看下,这首歌叫什么?

这视频里的歌,叫什么名?我想下来当背景音乐!!同学们帮帮我~

全部回答

2009-05-17

0 0

是头文字里的那首-。- ,要的话我共享里放了

2009-05-16

48 0

我听了听,里面有两首歌,第一个是don't stop the music,头文字D里的,第二首叫ignited,高达SEED DESTINY里的,如果没记错的话,演唱的人叫西川贵教, volution乐队的

2009-05-16

65 0

恩,是头文字d的。
     don't stop the music don't stop the music music ~~~ don't stop ~~~ don't stop the music music ~~~ don't stop the music tonight! let's go to the rhythm let's go to the power keep on movin' - start the motion jumping with emotion crazy locomotion move and dance and take my feeling jump and go the power of the night the music and the lights with the best emotion! lost into your eyes without control, my love inside don't stop the music the rhythm groove all right play the song don't be wrong make your feeling high - all the night don't stop the music tonight don't stop the music to dance is like a fight you can show your emotion your secret side - all the night don't stop the music tonight dancing with obsession show me your reaction let's go! grooving all the night move on crazy dancer music is the answer all the night you make me crazy jump and go the power of the night the music and the lights with the best emotion! lost into your eyes without control, my love inside don't stop the music the rhythm groove all right play the song don't be wrong make your feeling high - all the night don't stop the music tonight don't stop the music to dance is like a fight you can show your emotion your secret side - all the night don't stop the music tonight let's go to the rhythm let's go to the power keep on movin' - start the motion jumping with emotion crazy locomotion move and dance and take my feeling jump and go the power of the night the music and the lights with the best emotion! lost into your eyes without control, my love inside don't stop the music the rhythm groove all right play the song don't be wrong make your feeling high - all the night don't stop the music tonight don't stop the music to dance is like a fight you can show your emotion your secret side - all the night don't stop the music tonight music ~~~ don't stop ~~~ don't stop the music music ~~~ don't stop the music tonight don't stop the music the rhythm groove all right play the song don't be wrong make your feeling high - all the night don't stop the music tonight don't stop the music to dance is like a fight you can show your emotion your secret side - all the night don't stop the music tonight don't stop the music tonight ! 。

2009-05-16

38 0

貌似 头文字D....

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

游戏
网络游戏
百度游戏