搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

找一首英文歌的歌词!和S.H.E.的有关。

Sweetbox组合唱的《China Girl》是翻唱S.H.E.的《Super Star》。它的歌词有没有?我在网上找了有关的歌词,但内容不对。开头一句不是“Mr. Big, Shot, you're gonna hate me”

全部回答

2004-10-16

54 0
    Mr。 Big, Shot, you're gonna hate me Mr。 Big Stuff, you're gonna suffer Mr。 Big Shot, you're gonna learn your place I used to think quite a lot of you Wished I could do all the things you do But honey, I've seen the light You've never been on a movie screen Hollywood you have never seen But you think you're too good for me No, no, no, no, Who the hell you think you are No, no, you're not a superstar No, no, no, no, Who the hell you think you are No, no, you're not a superstar You walk around like you're Brad Pitt Don't even know that you're full of shoot There are no billboards of you, yeah, yeah, yeah So tonight, honey, say your prayers You're gonna hate me but I don't care ‘cause now it's your turn to cry, oh! No! No, no, no, no, Who the hell you think you are No, no, you're not a superstar No, no, no, no, Who the hell you think you are No, no, you're not a superstar Late at night when you close your eyes You'll see me, Na Na~~, la la la la la la who do you think you are, la la la You're not a superstar, no Mr。
     Big, Shot, you're gonna hate me Mr。 Big Stuff, you're gonna suffer Mr。 Big Shot, you're gonna learn your place Mr。
   Big, Shot, you're gonna hate me Mr。   Big Stuff, you're gonna suffer Mr。
     Big Shot, you're gonna learn your place, ah ha, ah ha No, no, no, no, Who the hell you think you are No, no, you're not a superstar No, no, no, no, This time you really went too far No no, you're not a superstar Na na na na na na na na, you're not a superstar Na na na na na na na na, you're not a superstar 。

2004-10-16

52 0
    China Girl Mr。 Big, Shot, you're gonna hate me Mr。 Big Stuff, you're gonna suffer Mr。
   Big Shot, you're gonna learn your place I used to think quite a lot of you Wished I could do all the things you do But honey, I've seen the light You've never been on a movie screen Hollywood you have never seen But you think you're too good for me No, no, no, no, Who the hell you think you are No, no, you're not a superstar No, no, no, no, Who the hell you think you are No, no, you're not a superstar You walk around like you're Brad Pitt Don't even know that you're full of shit There are no billboards of you, yeah, yeah, yeah So tonight, honey, say your prayers You're gonna hate me but I don't care ‘cause now it's your turn to cry, oh! No! No, no, no, no, Who the hell you think you are No, no, you're not a superstar No, no, no, no, Who the hell you think you are No, no, you're not a superstar Late at night when you close your eyes You'll see me, Na Na~~, la la la la la la who do you think you are, la la la You're not a superstar, no Mr。
     Big, Shot, you're gonna hate me Mr。 Big Stuff, you're gonna suffer Mr。 Big Shot, you're gonna learn your place Mr。
   Big, Shot, you're gonna hate me Mr。   Big Stuff, you're gonna suffer Mr。
     Big Shot, you're gonna learn your place, ah ha, ah ha No, no, no, no, Who the hell you think you are No, no, you're not a superstar No, no, no, no, This time you really went too far No no, you're not a superstar Na na na na na na na na, you're not a superstar Na na na na na na na na, you're not a superstar 。

2004-10-16

21 0

2004-10-16

54 0
    superstar - Sweetbox Mr。 Big, Shot, you’re gonna hate me Mr。 Big Stuff, you’re gonna suffer Mr。
   Big Shot, you’re gonna learn your place I used to think quite a lot of you Wished I could do all the things you do But honey, I’ve seen the light You’ve never been on a movie screen Hollywood you have never seen But you think you’re too good for me No, no, no, no, Who the hell you think you are No, no, you’re not a superstar No, no, no, no, Who the hell you think you are No, no, you’re not a superstar You walk around like you’re Brad Pitt Don’t even know that you’re full of shoot There are no billboards of you, yeah, yeah, yeah So tonight, honey, say your prayers You’re gonna hate me but I don’t care ‘cause now it’s your turn to cry, oh! No! No, no, no, no, Who the hell you think you are No, no, you’re not a superstar No, no, no, no, Who the hell you think you are No, no, you’re not a superstar Late at night when you close your eyes You’ll see me, Na Na~~, la la la la la la who do you think you are, la la la You’re not a superstar, no Mr。
     Big, Shot, you’re gonna hate me Mr。 Big Stuff, you’re gonna suffer Mr。 Big Shot, you’re gonna learn your place Mr。
   Big, Shot, you’re gonna hate me Mr。   Big Stuff, you’re gonna suffer Mr。
     Big Shot, you’re gonna learn your place, ah ha, ah ha No, no, no, no, Who the hell you think you are No, no, you’re not a superstar No, no, no, no, This time you really went too far No no, you’re not a superstar Na na na na na na na na, you’re not a superstar Na na na na na na na na, you’re not a superstar 真的就这个了 可能你错了。

2004-10-16

22 0
你可以通过卓越网来买《糖果盒子》这张CD啊 上面有你要的歌词,我看过了

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影