搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

快开学了,求点英文歌~~100分~~!

快开学了,求一些好听的英文歌,什么风格都好,好听就行了,希望各位尽心帮我推荐吧.不要太老的歌,来点新的,拒绝随便搜索抄袭来的歌名,你能搜索的我也搜索得到的,拜托各位了.

全部回答

2007-09-07

50 0

i want it that way my love so sick loving you Stay Awhile change the world helene one and ever love i could be the one i saw you walking in the rain i swear only love all out of love better man tina arena-the flame walk in the sun 。
    。

2007-09-06

18 0

有时间到我的QQ空间看看一些英文歌曲

2007-09-05

21 0

Two Beds And A Coffee Machine

2007-09-04

49 0

All By Myself California Feat K'ream Carcrashes From The Heart Golden Sky I'll Leave It Up To You It's Ok Let Me Show You the Way Life Got Cold Love Our Will Always Last Music Is The Key Para Siempre Stay '74 - '75 Angels Beautiful Morning Boyfriend Burning Divided Eversleeping It s the fear Julian Live Forever Memories Nemo Running Somewhere Teddy Bear The Funeral Of Hearts The Real Thing Wait til you here from you You Are My Everthins You`re Not Gonna Score Calling Crazy Crush On You Fire Fly Five Days Heyah Mama I think of you It s only the fairly tale Losing you One For Da Money Only an ocean away Say Something Anyway Shut up Untitled Valder Fields Welcome To My Life What dreams are made of What Hurts The Most Shining Friends Day of your beliefs Lark In The Clear Air I Could Be The One When You Told Me You Loved Me Are you the one Never Grow Old Dying in the sun Animal Instinct。
    。

2007-09-03

38 0

不是我吹,我的共享资料里的英文歌,首首好听的,有很多人下载以后反响不错的。如果你愿意,可以去看看!

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物
度假旅游