搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

请问这个视频的背景音乐叫什么名字?哪里下载?

请问这个视频的背景音乐叫什么名字?哪里下载?

全部回答

2007-08-19

0 0

这首歌曲的名字叫“冰河时代1”,记住,不是冰河时代2哦 其实1的正确歌名叫“LaLaLove”,2的正确歌名叫“Stronger”,国内的酒吧DJ叫习惯了“冰河时代1”和“冰河时代2”也就流传开了 下载试听地址如下: 附注歌词: La la la la la la Mhmm。
    。。 You’re the la love of my life One way ticket and of life to live Pockets full of sunshine Lots of love to give Longing for your kisses Longing for your arms to be holding me。
     I took the Friday night flight Paris here I come Couldn’t live without you You''re the only one Got the note you wrote me – know it all by heart Oh nothing’s gonna keep us apart。
     There is only。。。 La la love on my mind, Gonna leave my la la love on the line, Baby just surrender, you’ll be la lucky tonight。
   Looking out for ooh la la la l’amour And I’m gonna la la love you toujours。   There’s no doubt about it, You’re the la love of my life。
   Don’t care about my suitcase, Gonna grab a cab, Let your arms unfold me Give you all I have Boy you got me dreamin’ You’re a kiss away In your arms I’m going to stay There is only。
    。。 La la love on my mind, Gonna leave my la la love on the line, Baby just surrender, you’ll be la lucky tonight。
   Looking out for ooh la la la l’amour And I’m gonna la la love you toujours。   There’s no doubt about it, You’re the la love of my life。
   There’s no doubt about it You’re the la love of my life 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物