搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐 欧美流行乐

有什么好听好唱的英文歌😂求推荐几首??

有什么好听好唱的英文歌😂求推荐几首🙏

全部回答

2014-12-07

50 0
    savage garden 的 the best thing affrimation Truly Madly Deeply A Thousand Words To The Moon Back 不好听不拿分 Usher 的 U got it bad You remind me My Boo 爱的告白 Confessions Yeah Burn 后街的 I'll never break your heart anywhere for you get down All I Have To Give As Long as you love me Hey Mr。
    DJ Missing You i want it that way i need you tonight larger than life show me the meaning of being lonely don't wanna lose you now don't want you back the one shape of my heart the call it's true not for me the answer to our life yes i will Drowning Everybody More Than That Quit Playing Games With My Heart Incomplete Just Want You To Know Never Gone How Did I Fall In Love With You We've Got It Goin' On Darlin Just to Be Close to You I Wanna Be With You Every Time I Close My Eyes Let's Have a Party 后街的歌首首都是经典,超耐听 LOVE BSB ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 都是我觉得特好听的啊` ` 1` U2的 u2 - with or without you。
    mp3 欧洲国家杯u2-beautiful day。mp3 u2合唱团_elevation。mp3 u2--vertigo(苹果ipod广告歌)。mp3 u2 05 city of blinding lights。
  mp3 u2-古墓丽影主题曲。mp3 u2 - how to dismantle an atomic bomb - (03)sometimes you can't make it on your own。
    mp3 boyz - 10。u2。mp3 1_if god will send his angels-u2(x薄?city of angels)天使之城电影原声。
    mp3 这些是本人觉得 好听的 以下 是他 所有的 专辑 西城的 Swear it again 经典,英国排行第一 seasons in the sun经典英国排行第一 Amazing最新的歌 Can't Lose What You Never Had不错 Close Your Eyes经典 Evergreen经典 Flying Without Wings经典,英国排行第一 Fool Again经典英国排行第一 I Don't Wanna Fight首张专集里的佳作 I Lay My Love on You第2张专集中的歌,英国排行第一 If I Let You Go也是西城早期的歌Mandy My Love太经典了,完美的作品,英国排行第一+西城成名曲 Mandy风格梢有改变英国排行第一 On The Wings of Love最爱私选 Open Your Heart最爱私选 Obvious04年的歌曲,布莱恩单飞前最后一首歌, 英国排行第一 Queen of My Heart个人认为最动人的一首歌 Unbreakable很感人的一首歌,英国排行第一 Uptown Girl难得的快歌,英国排行第一 What Makes A Man最爱私选+英国排行第一 When You're Looking Like That最爱私选+英国排行第一 World of Our Own很有动感+英国排行第一 Written in the Stars经典 You Raise Me Up最新专集<face to face>主打歌 To Be With you 奥林巴斯 广告歌 可不是 HEY 朱丽叶啊 祝你好运一生一世!点击好评,谢谢您!。

2014-12-07

20 0
poker face

2014-12-07

20 0
如果我是DJ你会爱我吗

2014-12-07

20 0
marry you

2014-12-07

20 0
because of you