搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐 欧美流行乐

芭比之钻石城堡Connected Katharine那首歌的歌词是什么?英文版的全部歌词。

全部回答

2018-10-25

0 0
    。Connected Im bilindfolded on this carriage ride they call life。 Keep trying to make it through the next turn, knuckles white and holding tight。
     So here I go, taking the curve, but I know that Im never alone。 I think of you, and how you never let me go。
   I feel connected, protected, its like youre sitting right with me all the time。   You hear me, youre near me, and everything elses gonna be alright。
   Cause nothing can break this, nothing can break this, nothing can break this time。   Connected。
  。。connected inside。 Its not an accident, the time we spent apart。 But now were so close, I can always find you right here in my heart。
     Youre giving me something I need, and I dont ever want it to end。 Because of you, I know Ive found my strength again。
   I feel connected, protected, its like youre sitting right with me all the time。   You hear me, youre near me, and everything elses gonna be alright。
   Cause nothing can break this, nothing can break this, nothing can break this time。   Connected。
  。。connected inside。 Everytime that I breathe, I can feel the energy。 Reachin out, flowin through, you to me and me to you。
     Find your dream, walk or stand, you are everywhere I am。 Seperate souls, unified, total essence in my mind。
   Youre giving me somethin I need, and I dont ever want it to end。   Because of you, I know Ive found my strength again I feel connected, protected, its like youre sitting right with me all the time。
     You hear me, youre near me, and everything elses gonna be alright。 Connected, protected, its like you sitting right with me all the time。
     You hear me, youre near me, and everything elses gonna be alright。 Cause nothin can break this, nothin can break this, nothin can break this time。
     Connected。。。 这个是完整的connected的歌词,动画片里的只是部分。 好像是这个。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
欧美流行乐
明星
音乐
电影