搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

芭比钻石城堡主题曲Connecting歌词

急求!!芭比钻石城堡主题曲Connecting的歌词,要完整版的!!

全部回答

2018-09-25

1 0
    Im down-folded on this roller coaster they call life Keep trying to make it through the next turn knuckles white and holdin tight So here I go im takin a curve but I know that Im never alone I think of you until you never let me go I feel connected protected its like youre sitting right with me all the time You hear me youre near me and everything elses gonna be alright Cause nothin can break this nothin can break this nothin can break this time Connected connected inside Its not an accident the time we spent apart But now were so close I can always find you right here in my heart Youre giving me somethin I need and I dont ever want it to end Because of you I know Ive found my strength again I feel connected protected its like youre sitting right with me all the time You hear me youre near me and everything elses gonna be alright Cause nothin can break this nothin can break this nothin can break this time Connected connected inside Everytime that I breathe I can feel the energy Reachin out flowin through you to me and me to you Find your dream walk or stand you are everywhere I am Seperate souls unified total essence in my mind I feel connected protected its like youre sitting right with me all the time You hear me youre near me and everything elses gonna be alright Connected protected its like you sitting right with me all the time You hear me youre near me and everything elses gonna be alright Cause nothin can break this nothin can break this nothin can break this time Connected connected inside Connected connected inside Connected ooh~ye 就这些了,不知道能否帮上你~。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫