搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语翻译

求what should we do if we need to call the emergency services? first,you need to.........开头文章

尽快谢谢

全部回答

2018-05-06

0 0
    What should we doif we need to call the emergency services?Well,first。You need to knowthe number of the emergency servicesin the place where you live。
    Okay。What happenswhen you call the emergency number?When you call the emergency number,an operator will answer your call。
  The operator asks you which service you needthe police,the fire department,or an ambulance service。
    You should tell the operator clearlywhat the situation is,and which service you need。
  It is important to speak calmly and clearly,so that the operator can understand you。  Does the operator ask for any other informationYes,The operator asks the callerwhere he or she is calling fromand also asks for the caller's name。
    Okay。 What else should we rememberwhen making an emergency call?It is very important to keep calm。
  Many people,because they are nervous or upsetor scared, forget to give very importantinformation to the operator。
    For example,they tell the operatorabout a fire on Mason Streetbut they do not mentionwhich part of the city the fire is in。
  And there may be more than one Mason Streetin the same city。  Exactly。Sometimes,because ofreceiving wrong or incomplete information,the emergency services waste timeby going to the wrong place。
    Thank you for telling mehow to use the emergency services。Exercise 7In my house,we have a list of emergency telephone numbers。
  On the list we have the telephone numbers ofthe place where my dad worksand the place where my mom works。
    We also have the telephone numbers ofour neighbors,Mr and Mrs Wallace and the telephone number ofmy aunt and uncle。
  The list is stuck to the wallnext to the telephone in the kitchen。  。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语翻译
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科