搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

帮我翻译好吗,我先谢了

来这个公司已经一年多了,对这个公司已经产生了感情,就象自己的家一样,今天写这封信给你,也是想让我们这个家变的更好。 我觉得我们公司存在很多的问题,最重要的就是管理,我们公司需要一个好的管理人员。我以前也在外资企业做过管理,他们的管理方式值得我们学习,当然我也不是让你完全效仿他们。
   我想一个好的公司应该注重人才,培养人才。中国有句古话说的好“千里马常有而伯乐不常有”可以说我就是那个“千里马”,就是没有发现我的伯乐,写这封信也是想让你重视我,我觉得我有这个能力,希望你可以相信我。如果你相信我,我会写个管理方案给你。 。

全部回答

2007-03-07

39 0
    Dear xxxxx It's been over a year since I entered the company,which feels like home to me and I have already had attached to it。
     Today, I'm writting to you for the purpose of making our home better。 I think there exist many problems in our company, among which management ranks first。
     Our company is in need of professional managing personnel。 I once also worked for a foreign company and was engaged on the administration。
     Their managing mode is worth our learning。 However, I don't mean to imitate theirs completely。
   I believe a good enterprise should pay attention to people with ability and cultivate them。
     It is always said that pearls are everywhere but not the same as the bright eyes。 Taking the liberty, I would like to say I am a pearl but there still have no bright eyes for me。
     It is also one of my aims writing the mail to let you know my ability and believe me。
   If you can trust me, I will give you my plan of management。  。

2007-03-07

41 0
    Dear xxxxx It's been over a year since I entered the company,which feels like home to me and I have already had attached to it。
     Today, I'm writting to you for the purpose of making our home better。 I think there exist many problems in our company, among which management ranks first。
     Our company is in need of professional managing personnel。 I once also worked for a foreign company and was engaged on the administration。
     Their managing mode is worth our learning。 However, I don't mean to imitate theirs completely。
   I believe a good enterprise should pay attention to people with ability and cultivate them。
     It is always said that pearls are everywhere but not the same as the bright eyes。 Taking the liberty, I would like to say I am a pearl but there still have no bright eyes for me。
     It is also one of my aims writing the mail to let you know my ability and believe me。
   If you can trust me, I will give you my plan of management。   Regards Yours sincerely。

2007-03-07

13 0
翻译 什么啊 大姐 总要说出来撒

2007-03-06

45 0
     I come to this company have already one year,I love my companyjust like I love my home。
  Today i write this letter to you for the aim that our home will be better。   there're many problems in our company now,the most important is how to manage,we need a good mananger。
  I had been a manager in a forein company before ,I know the way how to manage。   I think that a good company 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科