搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

the feeling after failure(希望能用英语回答)

全部回答

2005-01-01

0 0
    The feeling is complicated。 When I failed in the college entrantranc examination, I was so sad but have no choice but to restudy。
    My parents told me:"You should not lose your heart,work hard if you don't want to fail again。
  " So I was very glad to be give another opportunity to go back to study 。   Failure gave me courage and confidence。
  I work twice harder than before, And this is a much better school in which there are advanced equipnment and experienced teachers。
     Besides, it is disciplined for the students ca not go out of the school without the headteacher's permittion。
  I find I can study better with all my attention focused on the subjects。   No pain , no gains。
  Edison inveted the electric bulb ater failing thousands of times。If he had give up trying,we should still be in the darkness。
    Failure is the mother of success。If we fail at somewhere, that proves that we cannot do well in this area, but we can try to do something else。
     。

2005-01-16

48 0
    The feeling is complicated。 When I failed in the college entrantranc examination, I was so sad but have no choice but to restudy。
  My parents told me:"You should not lose your heart,work hard if you don't want to fail again。  " So I was very glad to be give another opportunity to go back to study 。
   Failure gave me courage and confidence。I work twice harder than before, And this is a much better school in which there are advanced equipnment and experienced teachers。
     Besides, it is disciplined for the students ca not go out of the school without the headteacher's permittion。
  I find I can study better with all my attention focused on the subjects。   No pain , no gains。
  Edison inveted the electric bulb ater failing thousands of times。If he had give up trying,we should still be in the darkness。
      Failure is the mother of success。
  If we fail at somewhere, that proves that we cannot do well in this area, but we can try to do something else。

2005-01-01

22 0
failure is the mother of success

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息