搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语连词成句

1.horn/is/working/not/the/. 2.you/one/i/owe/. 3.work/pick/up/can/you/after/it/. 4.for/you/8:30a.m./is/good/? 5.them/you/for/change/will/me? 6.my/car/for/me/you/estimate/to/can/give/an/the/repairs/?

全部回答

2007-05-13

0 0

1。The horn is not working。(这个喇叭坏了) 2。I owe you one。(我欠你一个‘人情') 3。Can you pick it up after work?(你下班后能取一趟吗?) 4。
  Is 8:30am good for you?(上午8点30可以吗?/你上午8:30有空吗?) 5。  Will you change them for me?(你能为我在换一些吗?) 6。
  Can you give me an estimate for the repairs to my car? (你能给我这个车的维修定个损吗?) 。

2007-05-13

53 0

1。horn/is/working/not/the/。 the horn is not working 2。you/one/i/owe/。 I owe you one。
   3。work/pick/up/can/you/after/it/。 can you pick it up after work? or you can pick it up after work。
     4。for/you/8:30a。m。/is/good/? is 8:30 good for you? 5。them/you/for/change/will/me? you will change them for me。
  / will you change them for me? 6。  my/car/for/me/you/estimate/to/can/give/an/the/repairs/? Can you give me an estimate for the repairs to my car? OKWAP Online Service Joy Wang 。
    。

2007-05-13

50 0

1。 The horn is not working。 2。 I owe you one。 3。 You can pick it up after work。 4。 Is 8:30 a。

m。 good for you? 5。 Will you change them for me? 6。 Can you give me an estimate for the repairs to my car? 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育
升学入学