搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

几道英语题~~

1。The river runs t___ our city center。 2。Hi,Lin Hai。There is a b___ under the tree 。 Let's go and sit on it。 We can enjoy our meal in the park now。
   3。There is a h___ near our school。 Many buses and cars are running on it every day。 4。Is there an a___ near here? No,there isn't。
   But you can see planes over our town every day。 5。The car is ___。 We can't put the baskets in it。 6.a lot,a lot of,a little,much,few,后面接什么?(用法) 7。
  Mr。Wu teaches ___ Japanese。 A。our B。us C。we D。ours (原因) 8。 --Excuse me。 --__________? 9。--Can you help me for a minute? --I'm sorry。
   I ___ ___ work。 10。I don't know ____ the shop is。 A。where B。when C。how D。what 11。The phone is ___ ___ ___(在绿荫街上)        谢谢了!。

全部回答

2006-05-09

0 0
     nthrough从市中心流过。2。Thereisabenchunderthetree。树下有一长凳(才能坐着吃饭。)3。highway公路(汽车在上面跑) rport飞机场(虽然没有飞机场,但每天可看见很多飞机从镇上飞过)5。
  full,crowded6。few后面接可数名词;alittle,much后面接不可数名词,alotof后即可接可数也可接不可数名词,alot后不接名词,直接作名词。   宾格,作间接宾语。

teachusJapanese教我们日语。8。Yes?或者:WhatcanIdoforyou?之类的。9。havetowork10。A。问方位。11。ThephoneisonLuyinStreet/Road。

2006-05-09

69 0
1 to 2 bus 3 highway 4 airport 5 crowded 6 a lot,a lot of, few后面接可数名词;a little, much后面接不可数名词 7 B  8 Are you ...? 9 have to 10 A 11 on green street

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学