搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

英语临时抱佛脚14,告之知识点谢谢

1。The elephant _____hours ago by the keepers。 A。 ought to be fed B。 might be fed C。 ought to have been fed ouldbefed答案是C,我选A 2。
  Why didn’t you tell me you could lend me the money? I ____it from the bank。 A。 haven’t needed to borrow B。 will not need to borrow edn’thaveborrowedD。
   didn’t need borrow 答案是C,我选A 3。The construction of the laboratory_____ before the end of next month。 sthavebeencompleted uldhavebeencompleted stbecompleted n’thavebeencompleted答案是C,我选B 4。
  --“Did you enjoy the show last night?” --“Yes, but I wish I ____a cold。” A。 hadn’t B。 didn’t C。 hadn’t had D。 wouldn’t have 答案是C,我选D 5。
  If the film ______in our school, we’ll go and see it。 A。 will be shown shown ows own答案是B,我选C 6。There is a plane ____I came to Shanghai。
   thatB。 which that whichD。 with which 答案是C,我选D 7。I don’t like ____you speak to her。 eway ewayinthat ewaywhich ewayofwhich答案是A,我选B 8。
  Do you remember the name of the company______? hatsheworksin whichsheworks hatsheworks wheresheworks答案是B,我选D 。

全部回答

2006-02-20

0 0
    1。ought to have +v。(pp)表示应该做却没做 edn't have done 表示不需要做却做了 fore the end of next month 是将来的事情 sthavebeencompleted对过去事实的肯定推测 uldhavebeencompleted对过去事实的可能性的推测 stbecompleted一定完成了must+verb表示对现在或是将来事实肯定推测 n’thavebeencompleted对过去事实的否定推测 4。
    wish+过去完成时 表示与过去事实相反 5。首先要使用被动语态 电影不会自己放自己 if引导条件状语从句 用一般现在时表示将来 6。I came to Shanghai by the plane。
   by plane/air这短语肯定学过的 7。定语从句中 in(介词后)永远是which不可能是that 8。  She works in that company。
   in提到关系代词前 关系代词改用which in which she works in which =where。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科