搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

这些英语词组怎么翻译?(一些初中的)

小弟初学,请问各位大人以下词组怎么翻译? 请不要用那些翻译软件,谢谢。
   尽快见到校长 除了我和他以外 一次令人愉快的野游 一条热闹的街道 各种各样的食品 提供杂志 令人感动的故事 得分相同 最不贵的旅游路线 拍照 得病 接着去黄山 如此漂亮的一所房子 一直看风景 练习口语 太遗憾了 拥有自己的飞机 外出旅行 彼此交谈 去中国某个暖和的地方 去潜水 订四张回北京的机票 单程票 天涯海角 双人间 去度假 采用24小时制 给警察打电话 打扫干净 非常相似 沿着这一直往前走 浮出水面 实验新的想法 在十岁的时候 冲出大门 从学校毕业 第三发明 对成功有信心 变得对自己有信心 从事研究工作 。

全部回答

2006-02-06

0 0
     meettheheadmasterassoonaspossible2。 except him & me 3。 a pleasent trip 4。 a busy street lkindsoffood providethemagazines eltingstory8。
     have the same goals echeapesttripline10。take photos ill xttotheMountHuang chabeautifluhouse eponseeingthesights actisespokenEnglish reatpity17。
     have one's own plane 18。 go out to camp 19。 talk to each other 20。 go to some warm places in China 21。
   go diving 22。 order 4 plane tickets back to Beijing ngleticket eendsoftheearth ubleroom26。   go to holidays ethe24hoursformat llthepolice29。
   sweep out bethesame31。 walk along this road 32。 turn out enewideasoftheexperiments theageof10 shouttheschoolgate aduatingfromtheschool37。
     没听说过“第三发明”这个词 confidentinsuccess comeconfidentofmyself40。 have studies。

2006-02-06

33 0
I don't know.^-^

2006-02-06

62 0
    尽快见到校长 to meet with the principal asap 除了我和他以外 besides he and me 一次令人愉快的野游 a pleasant trip / outing 一条热闹的街道 a busy street 各种各样的食品 various food 提供杂志 to provide magazine 令人感动的故事 a touching story 得分相同 to score the same points 最不贵的旅游路线 the cheapest travel route 拍照 to take photo 得病 to get sick/ill 接着去黄山 to go to HuangShan next 如此漂亮的一所房子 such a beautiful house 一直看风景 to keep on watching the scenery 练习口语 to practice oral English 太遗憾了 such a pity 拥有自己的飞机 to own an aeroplane of my own 外出旅行 out for travel 彼此交谈 to talk to each other / to have conversation with each other 去中国某个暖和的地方 to somewhere warm in China 去潜水 to go scuba diving 订四张回北京的机票 to book 4 return airline tickets to Beijing 单程票 single-way ticket / one-way ticket 天涯海角 the edge of the sky and the rim of the sea 双人间 twin room / double room 去度假 to go for a holiday 采用24小时制 to apply 24-hour system 给警察打电话 to call the police 打扫干净 to clean up 非常相似 very similar / very alike 沿着这一直往前走 go straight along this way 浮出水面 to rise to the water surface 实验新的想法 to test new idea 在十岁的时候 when I was 10 (years old) 冲出大门 to rush out of the gate 从学校毕业 to graduate from school 第三发明 a third invention 对成功有信心 be confident in success 变得对自己有信心 to become confident of oneself 从事研究工作 to be in research work / to do research work 。
    。

2006-02-06

33 0
晕 想累趴下人吗?

2006-02-06

63 0
     meettheheadmasterassoonaspossible2。 except him & me 3。 a pleasent trip 4。 a busy street lkindsoffood providethemagazines eltingstory8。
     have the same goals echeapesttripline10。take photos ill xttotheMountHuang chabeautifluhouse eponseeingthesights actisespokenEnglish reatpity17。
     have one's own plane 18。 go out to camp 19。 talk to each other 20。 go to some warm places in China 21。
   go diving 22。 order 4 plane tickets back to Beijing ngleticket eendsoftheearth ubleroom26。   go to holidays ethe24hoursformat llthepolice29。
   sweep out bethesame31。 walk along this road 32。 turn out enewideasoftheexperiments theageof10 shouttheschoolgate aduatingfromtheschool ethirdinvention confidentinsuccess comeconfidentofmyself40。
     have studies 。

2006-02-06

62 0
    尽快见到校长 see the principal as soon as possible。 除了我和他以外 expect him and me。 一次令人愉快的野游 a pleasant camp-out 一条热闹的街道 a busy street 各种各样的食品 various foods 提供杂志 offer magazine 令人感动的故事 a moving story/ a melting story 得分相同 level score 最不贵的旅游路线 the cheapest route of the travel 拍照 take picture/photo 得病 get sick/go to the bad 接着去黄山 then go to yellow mountain 如此漂亮的一所房子 such a beautiful house 一直看风景 take a sight of view at all times 练习口语 practise spoken language 太遗憾了 what a pity! / what a shame! 拥有自己的飞机 have/possess own plane 外出旅行 go traveling 彼此交谈 talk each other 去中国某个暖和的地方 go somewhere warm in china 去潜水 go diving 订四张回北京的机票 book four tickets for returning beijing 单程票 one way ticket 天涯海角 the ends of the earth/ the world's end 双人间 a twin beds room 去度假 take a holiday 采用24小时制 (The time of day) determined on a 24-hour basis 给警察打电话 make a call to police 打扫干净 clean out 非常相似 be very much alike 沿着这一直往前走 go ahead along the road 浮出水面 float out of the water level 实验新的想法 try new idea 在十岁的时候 at the age of 10 冲出大门 rush out of the gate 从学校毕业 graduated from school 第三发明 the invention of the third 对成功有信心 has confidence to succeed。
     变得对自己有信心 be getting confident in one'sself。 从事研究工作 work at research/study。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科