搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

帮我翻译下这手歌曲吧 感谢

you are the sun, the moon i am the starlight searching for you how can i ever explain the color that you bring into my life, its you。
  。。 falling for you。。。 hoo hooo falling for you。。。 hoo hooo im falling for you。。。 with all of my heart i know its true right from the start i am falling for you in all of my dreams this love will grow deep within i cant help myself just to tell you falling for you。
  。。 you are the sun, the moon i am the starlight searching for you how can i ever explain the color that you bring into my life, its you。
  。。 i am falling for you with all of my heart i know its true right from the start i am falling for you in all of my dreams this love will grow deep within i cant help myself just to tell you falling for you。
  。。 for you。。。 for you。。。 。

全部回答

2005-12-18

0 0
    you are the sun, the moon i am the starlight searching for you how can i ever explain the color that you bring into my life, its you。
    。。 falling for you。。。 hoo hooo falling for you。。。 hoo hooo 你是太阳,你是月亮 那一颗追寻着你的星, 就是我 怎么可以说尽 你赋予我色彩 熔入我生命 为你动情,噢~~噢 为你动情,噢~~噢 im falling for you。
    。。 with all of my heart i know its true right from the start i am falling for you in all of my dreams this love will grow deep within i cant help myself just to tell you falling for you。
    。。 爱上你。。。用全部的心 早已明了,心的方向 爱上你。。。在每个梦里 这份爱 已在我心,生了根。。 难以再控制我自己, 来向你表白 为你动情~~~ you are the sun, the moon i am the starlight searching for you how can i ever explain the color that you bring into my life, its you。
    。。 i am falling for you with all of my heart i know its true right from the start i am falling for you in all of my dreams this love will grow deep within i cant help myself just to tell you falling for you。
    。。 for you。。。 for you。。。 你是太阳,你是月亮 那一颗追寻你的星, 就是我 怎么可以说尽 你赋予我色彩 熔入我生命 爱上你。
  。。用整个的心 早已明了,心的方向 爱上你。。。在每个梦里 这份爱 已在我心,生了根。  。 难以再控制我自己, 来向你表白 我已 为你动情~~ (将"爱你"更正为"为你动情"。
  。。觉得更委婉) (采纳green学长的建议,特此感谢~~)。

2005-12-18

64 0
你的太阳,你是月亮 我是追寻着你的星光 我如何能形容 你为我的生命带来的色彩, 是你。。。 为你沉醉,哦。。 为你沉醉,哦。。 我的整颗心在为你沉醉 我知道这一开始就是真的 我在所有的梦境里为你沉醉 这份爱将会在我心中生根发芽 我情不自禁的想告诉你 为你沉醉。。。 (后面一段和前面的一样)

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学