搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

关于奥运的口语交际

奥运到了,你会怎么对外国朋友介绍中国呢

全部回答

2018-09-27

7 0
    写信向外国朋友介绍中国迎接2008奥运的进展-共两篇范文第一篇:Dear Tom,  As you know, 2008 Beijing Olympic Games are coming nearer。
   Everything is ready here now。    Recently, the construction for “the Bird Nest”, the main venue for the Games which can hold 100,000 spectators, has been completed。
     The Olympic Village has also made all necessary preparations for the coming of the athletes。
   Moreover, not only hotels, but also volunteers who can speak various kinds of languages have been ready to offer help and the best service to all the guests。
      So well-prepared are we that we can hardly wait until August 8th, when the world will witness the opening of Beijing Olympic Games。
     Leaders from over 60 countries will be present, cheering the historic moment。 The closing ceremony falls on August 24th。
   During the 16 days, you’ll surely be fascinated by the brand-new image of our capital。    I am sure it will be the most successful event ever held and I hope you can come to enjoy it。
  第二篇:Dear Tom,  As you know, 2008 Beijing Olympic Games are coming nearer。   Everything is ready here now。
    I suppose nothing could be more impressive than the well-designed opening ceremony, which is going to be held at 20 o’clock, August, 8th。
     The construction of the most famed “nest” has completed。 It is reported that leaders of over 60 countries will attend it, together with around 100,000 spectators。
     16 days after that will be the closing ceremony, which I believe to be a memorable one, too。
    A comfortable and safe Olympic Village has been prepared for all the athletes。   Meanwhile volunteers fluent in all languages will be present and top hotels will be ready to provide Beijing’s guests with satisfactory services。
      I will be greatly honored to accompany you if you can come。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科