搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

want,come,tell,no,learm,plan,see这些词是不是后面动词加ing?

全部回答

2018-05-03

0 0
    1。 My Summer Holiday Summer holiday is from July to August 。 It ' s a long time for me to do all kinds of things 。
   I like visiting some places of interest 。   And I like travelling by train 。 It takes me too much time , but it saves money 。
   Sometimes I stay at home and do my homework , sometimes I help my parents do some house work 。   When my parents are free , we often go to the park or the zoo , and we have a good time there 。
   I have a good summer holiday 。 2。 My Summer Holiday Today I have an exam。   After it I will have a summer holiday。
   Now I must plan for my holiday。  First I will join an English class。 Many good teacher will teach us。
     And I can speak with some foreign friends。 I think it well be very interesting。 I hope it comes quickly。
    But, unlucky, my mother let me write compossitions on computers, or I can’t play games or do others。
     But I don’t think it’s bad for me。 Because It will improve my writing。  This holiday is shorter than before。
   But I will have a more wonderful time this holiday。    3 Summer holiday During summer holiday, I can travl a lot。
   I like travlling very much。 But since I am busy with my study when I am at school, I have no time to travel around。
     Summer time gives me both time and energy to fullfill my dreams。 Summer holiday is a good time for me to learm something new。
   We students are always stuffed with all kinds of lessons and homeworks。   I myself have many interests and I want to learn something new which cannot be learned at class。
   Since I am free during the summer time, I can learn something that I want to learn, like swimming, driving etc。
     Summer holiday is the most relaxing time of the hole year。 When I am at school, I have a lot of homework to do and I seldom have time to have any entertainment。
     But during the summer holiday, I can watch mmovies, listen to music and read books。
   I can do whatever I want to。 That is really wonderful。   Therefore, for me, summer holiday is the best time of the year! 4。
   My Summer Holiday I can not tell why I enjoy this summer holiday better。   I like the touch of loneliness accompnied some more freedom in my life, I do not have to work, and can control all my time freely。
     My life is filled with music, movies, nice food and books, which are all my favorites。
   But I also want to create a miracle in this summer, come on , guys , do not guess。   This will be a secret, and I will retell the story again , maybe next summer or a little before that。
    5。My familyI have a big famlily。  In my family I have a mother a father and my sister。
  My mother is beautiful ,she is a teacher。She teaches English at Green middle school。  Their students like her very much。
  And my father is a worker。He is hard-working。He goes to work by bike every day。My sister and I are both in the same class。
    We are middle school students。可以吗?这篇文章写的不是很复杂 希望能帮到你。。呵。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科