搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

一至六年级的英语什么词后面加什么就比如动词后面加ing?

一至六年级的英语什么词后面加什么就比如动词后面加ing,我掌握不全,谢谢回答啊

全部回答

2014-02-05

109 0
    一)固定结构: 1。 allow doing (区别:allow sb。 to do sth。) 2。 keep doing 3。 keep /carry on doing 4。
   keep sb。 doing 5。 enjoy doing (He enjoys nothing but playing the computer。  ) 6。 finish doing 7。
   be afraid of doing 8。 be worth doing (This piece of music is worth listening to。) 9。 be busy doing (They are busy getting ready for the New Year’s Eve。
    ) 10。 be/get/become used to doing (We are used to living in the countryside。 ) 11。 dislike doing (She dislikes doing housework。
  ) 12。   how about doing//what about doing 13。 spend some time (in)doing 14。 spend some money (in) buying 15。
   feel like doing 16。 stop/keep/prevent … from doing 17。   thank you for doing 18。 thanks for doing 19。
   do some cooking/cleaning/reading/shopping/washing 20。 go swimming/fishing/shopping/skating/boating 21。
     mind doing 22。 prefer doing … to doing… 23。 practise (practice) doing (He practices speaking English every day。
  ) 24。 can’t help doing 25。   have fun/difficulty/trouble/problem doing sth。 26。 waste time/money doing 27。
   instead of doing 28。 miss doing 29。 look forward to doing期望(渴望)做某事 (I'm looking forward to getting your letter。
    ) 30。 thank…for doing 31。 leave sb。/sth。 doing (His parents leave his staying at home on weekend。
  ) 二)need, require, want译作“需要”时,跟动词-ing作宾语,主动表示被动,相当于to be done,如: 1。  The windows require cleaning。
   (The windows require to be cleaned。 ) 2。The patient needs operating on at once。(The patient needs to be operated on。
     ) 3。The flowers want watering。 (The flowers want to be watered。 ) 三)动词-ing在句中作表语: Our plan is setting up a new car factory。

My job is teaching/driving。   这类词作表语,起解释说明主语的作用,主表可颠倒:Teaching is my job。 转换成问句,用what提问。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学