搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

跪求帮我看看我的公证书的英文翻译有问题吗?

This is to certify that the copy is XX's Student Academic Record of Mongolian Middle School of Xilin Gol League is in conformity with its original copy which is acknowledged by the Mongolian Middle School of Xilin Gol League on August 12th,2011。
  The seal of Academic Adeministration of Mongolian Middle School of Xilin Gol League and Mongolian Middle School of Xilin Gol League on the original copy are verified。
   请高手帮我看看有什么问题?附上中文版的公证书: 兹证明前面《锡林郭勒盟蒙古中学学生成绩单》影印件与原件相符,原件上所盖的“锡盟蒙古中学教务处”及“锡林郭勒盟蒙古中学”印鉴均属实。

全部回答

2011-08-17

0 0
    公证书称为notarial certificate,因此清楚显示公证人具有公证的资格亦甚为重要。 I, (公证人全名), a Notary Public in and for (公证人可作公证的地区), duly appointed, certify that the instrument annexed is a true copy of a document produced and shown to me and being the Student Academic Record of (学生全名)Issued by Mongolian Middle School of Xilin Gol League dated (成绩单签发日期), bearing the original signature of the Registrar and school seal, the original of which I have examined。
     WITNESS my hand and official seal。 (公证人签署及盖章)。

2011-08-17

240 0
    This is to certify that the copy (of) XX's Student Academic Record of Mongolian Middle School of Xilin Gol League is in conformity with its original copy which was awarded by the Mongolian Middle School of Xilin Gol League on August 12th,2011。
    The seals of Academic Adeministration of Mongolian Middle School of Xilin Gol League and Mongolian Middle School of Xilin Gol League on the original copy are verified。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科