搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语高手请进,求《临江仙》的英文翻译

梦后楼台高锁,醒帘幕低垂。去年春根却来时,落花人独立,微雨燕双飞。   记得小蘋初见,两重心字罗衣,琵琶弦说相思。当时明月在,曾照彩云归。

全部回答

2011-01-13

160 0

【临江仙】 To the Tune of Lin Jiang Xian 梦后楼台高锁,酒醒帘幕低垂。去年春根却来时,落花人独立,微雨燕双飞。   记得小蘋初见,两重心字罗衣,琵琶弦说相思。
  当时明月在,曾照彩云归。   Awaking from a dream in the locked pavilion,   I sober up to see the curtain hanging low。
       Last spring's grief again assail me。   Amidst the falling flowers she stood alone;   While in the light drizzle, pairs of swallows played。
       I recall my first encounter with Xiao Pin;   She wore a light silk dress, embroidered with two hearts。
     The music of her lute expressed her tender feeling。     Though the bright moon still shines,   The same moon sent away the rosy cloud。
   。

2011-01-01

154 0

《临江仙》 晏几道 梦后楼台高锁,酒醒帘幕低垂。去年春恨却来时。落花人独立,微雨燕双飞。 记得小蘋初见,两重心字罗衣。琵琶弦上说相思。当时明月在,曾照彩云归。
   Riverside Daffodils Yan Jidao Awake from dreams, I find the locked tower high; Sober from wine, I see the curtain hanging low。
     As last year spring grief seems to grow。 Amid the falling blooms alone stand I; I the fine rain a pair of swallows fly。
   I still remember when I first saw pretty Ping, I silken dress embroidered with two hearts in a ring, Revealing lovesickness by touching pipa's string。
     The moon shines bright just as last year; It did see her like a cloud disappear。 (许渊冲、许明 译) =========================================== 以上译文来自网上,查看了多处,都是这个版本。
    但个人认为可能有打印错误。这句I the fine rain a pair of swallows fly。和这句I silken dress embroidered with two hearts in a ring,第一个词似乎不应是I,若是In应该更合理。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科