搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

寻求Queen乐队 的《39'》歌词

全部回答

2005-12-08

0 0
    In the year of thirty-nineAssembled here the volunteersIn the days when lands were fewHere the ship sailed out into the blue and sunny mornThe sweetest sight ever seenAnd the night followed dayAnd the story tellers sayThat the score brave souls insideFor many a lonely daySailed across the milky seasNe'er looked back never feared never criedDon't you hear my callThough you're many years awayDon't you hear me calling youWrite your letters in the sandFor the day I'll take your handIn the land that our grand-children knewIn the year of thirty-nineCame a ship in from the blueThe volunteers came home that dayAnd they bring good newsOf a world so newly bornThough their hearts so heavily weighFor the earth is old and greyLittle darlin' we'll awayBut my love this cannot beOh so many years have goneThough i'm older but a yearYour mother's eyes from your eyes cry to meDon't you hear my callThough you're many years awayDon't you hear me calling youWrite your letters in the sandFor the day I'll take your handIn the land that our grand-children knewDon't you hear my callThough you're many years awayDon't you hear me calling youAll your letters in the sandCannot heal me like your handFor my life, still ahead, pity me。
    。

2005-12-09

16 0
我帮不上忙

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐