搜索
首页 电脑/网络 程序设计

帮忙看看这个只能flash player播放的exe文件是怎么做的?

帮忙看看这个只能flash player播放的exe文件是怎么做的?帮忙看看这个只能flash player播放的exe文件是怎么做的?帮忙看看这个只能flash player播放的exe文件是怎么做的?这是一个减速机的样本,有没有人能知道这个里面的页面能不能想办法提取出来?需要什么工具才能把里面的页面提取出来呢?不要用截图之类的。这个文件在baidutiwen@ 这个邮箱里,邮箱密码是123456

全部回答

2010-08-15

0 0
我已提取。 swf文件下载地址: 源文件(Flash CS3格式)下载地址:

2010-08-08

109 0
    The annual Oscar came to an end,Brand Bikini, \It's year-end parties that I was very little attention to this kind of film awards ceremony。
     But like to see the film recently, so opened the Oscar winners for a look,CA men shirt, wow, this guy cattle, eight awards, speak or Indian theme, then look at the next。
     film by an Indian guy to become a millionaire through television series such a trail from the boy's life。
   Although the exaggerated short story can make people think there is no lack of things。   In fact,Diesel Shirts, demand is very modest guy, just imagine live as an ordinary person, but the cruelty of fate brought him close to the aspirations of these deceptively simple remote。
     childhood poverty, religious conflicts have killed her mother and brother of each other and almost become victims of traffickers, and even then his brother took their favorite。
     Young guy short of these life experiences can break the confidence of a normal life。
   But the guy still struggling to survive, perhaps guy did not have any big goals in life, but to live the life attitude is what a director wants to tell people that the return of human nature。
     Perhaps like the young man police suspect to face Why can come floor to tell their own these \Road with a title of the director leads to the tragic but brave guy's life is really a no better expression。
     Maybe you and I have this kind of unfortunate, but life is such that if you yield to it, it would be even more unfortunate。
     Many years ago,LV women shirt, \> strong point, we do not have to overcome the misfortune, when we do not yield, in fact, we have succeeded! 相关的主题文章: Stocks close membership I was part of a rare blood group Union volunteer recruitment National girls recruited her h。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

电脑/网络
程序设计
电脑装机
操作系统/系统故障
硬件
笔记本电脑