搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

把下面短文翻译成英语

我是大陆来香港的游客,对香港导游的无礼言行表示愤怒!我已经向导游付过小费了,就应该享受导游提供的服务,我无法忍受她的训斥,购物应该是自愿的,不应该受到强迫,别忘了她也是中国人!

全部回答

2010-07-22

0 0

I came from mainland and travelling in hongkong now,but I couldn‘t bear it that the guide said very rudly and I had pay tip for her ,I have right got the sreve from her 。。。。。

2010-07-21

59 0

I am a mainland tourists to Hong Kong, Hong Kong tour guide's rude behavior angry! I have had to pay the tip of the guide, you should enjoy the services provided by tour guides, I can not stand her lecture, shopping should be voluntary and should not be forced, do not forget that she is Chinese! 我看上都对哦。
    。

2010-07-21

63 0

I am from China, Hong Kong, the Hong Kong tourist guide rude behavior of anger! I have to have a tour guide to pay tips, you should enjoy guide services, I couldn't stand her reprimanded, shopping is voluntary and should not be forced, don't forget she is Chinese!。
    。

2010-07-21

60 0

I am from China, Hong Kong, the Hong Kong tourist guide rude behavior of anger! I have to have a tour guide to pay tips, you should enjoy guide services, I couldn't stand her reprimanded, shopping is voluntary and should not be forced, don't forget she is Chinese!。
    。

2010-07-21

62 0

I'm a tourist,from Hong Kong。The rude behavior of Hong Kong tour make me very angry。having pay tips, I should enjoy the service guide Provide 。
  I can't stand her berate。Shopping is voluntary , not be forced, don't forget she is Chinese!。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育