搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

请人来帮我翻译下:)

1。因为美国是一个高度自由的国家,而且那里的教育都是开放式的,我可以学习以及实践我感兴趣的东西。而且,美国是一个新环境,也是一个新的开拓视野的国家。 2。我选择这间学校的原因有:一,父母的朋友曾经在美国居住过,并且向我推荐了这所学校,认为许多方面都很适合我现在的情况;二,通过贵校的网页我也感觉这所学校很适合我,无论从学校教育,学生管理以及硬件设备各方面。
   3。我认为如果我去了美国,我认为我可能会对数学类课程更有兴趣,还有物理以及厨艺:)因为我在这些方面已经有了一定的基础。 4。如果我在美国进修大学并且毕业,我可能会留在美国并且在美国生活,工作。也许也会回到中国。 因为已经有比较理想的学校,要我来写去美国的看法以及原因。
  我写了一份,不过我觉得自己英文写出来的不保险,希望有谁能抽出来一些时间帮我翻译下上面的四条。谢谢了。只要写的很普通,能准切表达出意思就好:)。

全部回答

2010-04-01

0 0

1。因为美国是一个高度自由的国家,而且那里的教育都是开放式的,我可以学习以及实践我感兴趣的东西。而且,美国是一个新环境,也是一个新的开拓视野的国家。 The United States of America ("USA") is a country that has high level of respect for freedom。
     Under the open education system, I can learn and practice in the areas according to my interests。
   In addition, other than a new environment to me, the USA is a country where I can gain valuable experience and exposure。
     2。我选择这间学校的原因有:一,父母的朋友曾经在美国居住过,并且向我推荐了这所学校,认为许多方面都很适合我现在的情况;二,通过贵校的网页我也感觉这所学校很适合我,无论从学校教育,学生管理以及硬件设备各方面。
   These are the reasons for choosing this school: 1。   My parents' friends, who are former residents of the USA, recommend this school to me considering my present situation and conditions。
     2。 Through the school's website, I learn about the academic programs, the student care services and other facilities, etc。
  , which meet my needs。   3。我认为如果我去了美国,我认为我可能会对数学类课程更有兴趣,还有物理以及厨艺:)因为我在这些方面已经有了一定的基础。
   If I further my studies in the USA, I would be interested in taking more courses in the mathematics, physics and culinary arts。
     I have a solid foundation in these subjects already。 4。如果我在美国进修大学并且毕业,我可能会留在美国并且在美国生活,工作。
  也许也会回到中国。
     I have not yet decided whether I would stay behind to find a job or return to China after completing my undergraduate program in the USA。

2010-04-09

91 0

找个专业的翻译公司做吧,这样弄出来的东西绝对是高质量的,推荐一下索文翻译公司。

2010-03-31

117 0

1。 Because the United States is a highly free country, and where education is open, I can learn and practice the things I am interested。
     Moreover, the United States is a new environment, but also to develop a new vision of the country。
   2。 I chose this school because there are: First, parents friend who lived in the United States, and recommended me this school that many of the area is very suitable for my present situation; Second, through your school's web page I felt This school is for me, in terms of school education, student management, and hardware aspects。
     3。 I think if I went to the United States, I think I might be more interested in math courses, as well as the physical and cooking:) because I already have some of these basis。
     4。 If I study in the United States and graduated from college, I might stay in the United States and in American life, work。
   May also return to China。   Because schools have been more satisfactory to me to write to the views of the United States and why。
   I wrote a, but I feel that my English was not written by the insurance, who want some time out to help me translate the above four under。
     Thanks。
   Just write a very general and can express the meaning of quasi-cut like:) 请无视我的回答吧,让我赚一分,谢谢你。

2010-03-30

118 0

1。 Because the United States is a high degree of freedom of the country, and where education is open, I can learn and practice, I am interested in things。
     Moreover, the United States is a new environment, but also broaden their horizons to a new country。
   2。 I chose this school and the reasons: First, the parents of a friend who lived in the United States, and I would recommend this to school, that many of the areas is very suitable for my present situation; 2, through your school's website and I feel This school is right for me, in terms of school education, student management, and hardware aspects。
     3。 I think if I went to the United States, I think I might be more interested in math class courses, as well as physics, and cooking:) because I am in these areas already have some foundation。
     4。 If I study in the United States and graduated from college, I might stay in the United States and in American life, work。
   Might also return to China。   在线翻译的,只能参考~~。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科