搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

帮忙 汉译英

我在你的空间看见了你的照片,了解到 你学了飞机修理专业,很有前途和发展的专业。我的一切和以前一样,没什么变化。什么时间来沈阳,记得给我打电话。你的家人都好吧,父母身体都还好吧,哥哥姐姐们也都好吧,听说哥哥结婚了,祝他幸福。最后祝大家一切都好!记得什么时候来沈阳给我打电话。

全部回答

2009-07-21

0 0
    I have seen your photos in your zone,so I know you have learned planes repairment professional,which has a good future of development。
    I am the same as before ,I don't have any changes。If you want to come to Shenyang sometime,remember to ring me up。
  How is your family? How are your borthers and sisters? I heard that your elder borther had got married。
    I wish him happy。At last, please give my best wishes to everyone。 Remember,before you come to Shenyang,call me。

2009-07-21

50 0
    I see in your sapce for your photos, that you learn aircraft repair professional, and the development of promising professionals。
   I have all the same as before, nothing changes。   What time to Shenyang, remember to give me a call。
   Your family are well, the parents have physical Well, my brother and sister who are Well, I heard my brother got married, I wish him happiness。
     Finally, I wish you all all is well! When I remember to give me a call Shenyang。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育