搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语题 急

连词成句 (1) you/how/milk/often/do/drink(?) (2) the/girl/health/after/her/looks(。) (3) every/sleep/night/I/huors/nine(。) (4) food/to/me/good/exercise/and/help/better/study(。
  ) (5) her/is/the/same/lifestyle/yours/as(?) (6) once/week/some/a/exercise/students/twice/or(。) 书面表达,教师节快到了,请给你的英语老师写张贺卡,祝福他节日快乐。
   Dear_1_ Haappy _2_ _3_! Thank you_4_ teaching us so _5_ and _6_ English fun! Best _7_! _8_ your studengs 把空添好就用 急用 谢谢。

全部回答

2008-09-04

0 0
    连词成句 (1) you/how/milk/often/do/drink(?) How often do you drink milk? (2) the/girl/health/after/her/looks(。
  ) The girl looks after her health。   (3) every/sleep/night/I/hours/nine(。) I sleep nine hours every night。
   (4) food/to/me/good/exercise/and/help/better/study(。) Exercise and good food help me to study better。
     (5) her/is/the/same/lifestyle/yours/as(?) Is her lifestyle the same as yours? (6) once/week/some/a/exercise/students/twice/or(。
    ) Some students exercise once or twice a week。 书面表达,教师节快到了,请给你的英语老师写张贺卡,祝福他节日快乐。 Dear _Sir_ Haappy _Teachers'_ _Day_! Thank you _for_ teaching us so _well/much_ and _make_ English fun! Best _wishes_! _From_ your students 改了一下,应该可以了。
    另外注明一下,国外叫老师的时候不用teacher,而是叫Mr。 ___/Ms。 ___,或者直接用Sir/Miss。

2008-09-04

53 0
    连词成句 (1) how often do you drink milk? (2) The girl looks after her health。 (3) I sleep nine hours every night。
   (4) Exercise and good food help me to study better。   (5) Is her lifestyle the same as yours? (6) Some students exercise once or twice a week。
   书面表达,教师节快到了,请给你的英语老师写张贺卡,祝福他节日快乐。
     Dear_teacher_ Happy _teachers'_ _day_! Thank you_for_ teaching us so _much_ and _helping us learn_ English fun! Best _wishes for you_! _written by_ your students 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学