搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语名词问题

1—May I take your order now?--We'd like three black____and。。。。。。Acoffee Bcoffees Ccups of coffee Dcup of coffees答案B,为什么?2Recently CCTV Station has taken great pains to make a program that reviews the important _____of 2002。
  Aaffairs Bevents Cmatters Dthings答案B,请问这四词区别3check与examine区别4____food you have cooked AHow a nice BWhat CHow nice Dwhat nice答案D,为什么不是C。

全部回答

2008-07-27

0 0
    1—May I take your order now? --We'd like three black_B___and。。。。。。 Acoffee Bcoffees Ccups of coffee Dcup of coffees coffee由物质名词转换为可数名词,即:three cups of coffee。
     2Recently CCTV Station has taken great pains to make a program that reviews the important __B___ of 2002。
     Aaffairs Bevents Cmatters Dthings affair:事务,工作方面,较正式 event:指历史事件 matter:小事情 thing:泛指东西 check与examine区别 check:非正式,核对的意思 examine:调查,审查 4__D__food you have cooked AHow a nice BWhat CHow nice Dwhat nice 修饰的是food。

2008-07-27

60 0
    1—May I take your order now? --We'd like three black____and。。。。。。 Acoffee Bcoffees Ccups of coffee Dcup of coffees答案B coffee不可数,需要量词cup,又因为是three(三)杯 2。
    Recently CCTV Station has taken great pains to make a program that reviews the important _____ of 2002。
   Aaffairs Bevents Cmatters Dthings答案B affair:事务,事件 event:事件 matter:物质,事件,资料 thing:事物,东西,事情 3。
      check与examine区别 check:检查,核对(某件事) examine:检查,调查(可以是人) 4____food you have cooked A。
  How a nice B。What C。How nice D。what nice 被修饰的词food是名词,且不可数 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科