搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

急须初二的英语短篇笑话,简单点,快!

笑话,不要太长,3分钟以内,Tank you!

全部回答

2008-03-23

122 0
    Teacher: Here are two birds, one is a swallow, the other is sparrow。 Now who can tell us which is which? Student: I cannot point out but I know the answer。
     Teacher: Please tell us。 Student: The swallow is beside the sparrow and the sparrow is beside the swallow。
   两只鸟 老师: 这儿有两只鸟,一只是麻雀。  谁能指出哪只是燕子,哪只是麻雀吗? 学生:我指不出,但我知道答案。 老师:请说说看。 学生:燕子旁边的就是麻雀,麻雀旁边的就是燕子。
   TOM'S EXCUSE Teacher: Tom, why are you late for school every day? Tom: Every time I come to the corner, a sign says, "School-Go Slow"。
     汤姆的借口 老师:汤姆,您为什么每天上学迟到? 汤姆:我每次路过拐角,一个路标上面写着:"学校----慢行。"。

2008-03-22

129 0
    A tiger caught a Deer。一只老虎抓到一头鹿 The tiger plans to eat the deer, so the deer screamed: " you can't eat me"老虎打算吃了这头鹿。
    鹿急忙大叫:“你不能吃我?” The tiger hesitated, feeling very strange, so he asked the deer: " why can't i eat you? 老虎一楞,感到很奇怪,于是问鹿:“为什么我不能吃你?” The deer said:" Because im a protected second class animal in the country, so, no matter what you can't eat me !" 鹿说:“因为我是国家二级保护动物,所以,你无论如何也不能吃了我!” The tiger after hearing what the deer said, laughed and said " haha, then i should really eat you ! 老虎听完笑着说:“呵呵,那么我更应该要吃你了 Deer asked : " why ?" 鹿说:“为什么?” " because im a first class protected animal in the country" Tiger proudly said “因为我是国家一级动物!”老虎得意地说。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育