搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

Can You Read This?

Can you read this?Fi yuo cna raed tihs, you hvae a sgtrane mnid, too。 Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 cnan。 i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I wsa rdanieg。
   The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae。
   The rset cna be a taotl mses and you cna sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm。 Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe。
   Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling wsa ipmorantt! Fi yuo cna raed tihs forwrad it。 If you can read this, your brain is 50% faster than those who can't。
   。

全部回答

2007-12-25

0 0
I think i can read it without any problem,thank you for giving me confidence on my brain.

2007-12-25

93 0
IT IS SO EASY !

2007-12-25

124 0
    If you can read this, you have a strange mind, too。 Can you read this? Only 55 people out of 100 can。
   i coundn't bleive that I could actually understand what I was reading。   The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the 。
  。。。。  。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。 hehe。

2007-12-25

113 0
I agree with witeout. No problem in reading your essay.

2007-12-25

126 0
    LZ, I gotta confess I have no difficulty with reading this。 Reaserchers found it realy doesn't matter what order the letters in a wrong are, as far as the first and the last letter be in the right place, the human mind could still recognize the meaning what the essay says。
     Only 55 out of 100 could read with words disordered? Uh。。。I don't think so, the majority could still read, many 90%。
   huh? 5% eye diseased,5% dumb heads。   I believe。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科