搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

关于regert的例题

最好是选择要快啊谢谢了

全部回答

2007-09-07

0 0
    1。对(伤心﹑ 恼人﹑ 失望等事)感到惋惜﹑ 懊悔﹑ 遗憾: *If you go now, you'll regret it, ie You will wish you had stayed。
   假若你现在就走, 一定得後悔。 * I regret that I cannot help。   很抱歉, 此事爱莫能助。 * It is to be regretted that。
  。。 遗憾的是。。。 * I regret what I said。 我很後悔不该说那话。 * I regret to say the job has been filled。   十分抱歉, 那个工作已经有人做了。
   * We regret to inform you。。。, ie used in letters when giving bad news。兹奉告。。。, 甚以为憾。 (用於以书信通知坏消息) * I regret (his) ever having raised the matter。
     (他)竟然提出此事, 令人遗憾。 2。对(失去某人[某事物])感到悲伤或惋惜: *regret lost/missed opportunities 对失去[错过]机会感到惋惜 * His death was regretted by all。
   他去世了, 大家都很悲痛。   。

2007-09-08

32 0
K, first of all, LZ is asking Ex for "regert" Instead of Regret~ So these guys are idiots? or what? omg....

2007-09-07

43 0
" i regret doing sth " means sth having done by me is unluckil y; " i regret to do sth "means sth is coming through my perfo rmance or behavior,that is unlukily.

2007-09-07

42 0
    I regret (to say) that。。。 我很遗憾。。。; 很抱歉。。。 It is to be regretted that 。。。 使人遗憾的是。。
  。; 真可惜。。。 I regret my ignorance on the subject。   我很遗憾, 对此问题一无所知。 I regret to tell you that my friend is ill。
   遗憾地告诉你, 我的朋友病了。 To this day I do not regret having made that remark。   说了这话, 我至今不后悔。
   He died regretted by all。 他死了, 大家深感痛惜。 《金山词霸》。

2007-09-07

30 0
I regret _______that you are wrong. a.to say b.saying c.say d.said

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试