搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

求让人流泪的歌

求让人流泪的歌

全部回答

2017-11-30

47 0

Timo Tolkki --Are You The One 很悲的一首歌。
     ---------------------------- Are you the one ??你是他么? ??The traveller in time who has come ??走入我生命的旅人 ??To heal my wounds to lead me to the sun ??治愈我的心伤,引我走向阳光 ??To walk this path with me until the end of time ??共同走在生命的小路上直至终结 ?? ??Are you the one? ??你是他吗 ??Who sparkles in the night like fireflies ??萤火虫般在暗夜里闪出流彩的光芒 ??Eternity of evening sky ??那夜空中的永恒 ??Facing the morning eye to eye ??在将至的晨曦中注视彼此 ?? ??Are you the one? ??你是他吗 ??Who’d share this life with me ??与我共度此生 ??Who’d dive into the sea with me ??与我深潜大海 ??Are you the one? ??你是他吗 ??Who’s had enough of pain ??受尽创伤 ??And doesn’t wish to feel the shame, anymore ??再不愿心伤 ??Are you the one? ??你会是他吗 ?? ??Are you the one? ??你是他吗 ??Who’s love is like a flower that needs rain ??他的爱是等待降雨的花朵 ??To wash away the feeling of pain ??让雨水冲去伤痛 ??Which sometimes can lead to the chain of fear ??不再深深畏惧 ??Are you the one? ??你是他吗 ??To walk with me in garden of stars ??在群星之下伴我同行 ??The universe, the galaxies and Mars ??火星,银河,宇宙 ??The supernova of our love is true ??星空下见证我们真爱的迸发。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物