搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐 欧美流行乐

有一首英文歌中间是"嘀嗒嘀嗒嘀"是什么名字?

全部回答

2018-01-30

446 0

Something In the Way You Move - Ellie GouldingIt's the strangest feelingFeeling this way for youThere's something in the way you moveSomething in the way you moveWith you I'm never healingIt's heartache filled with youThere's something in the way you moveI don't know what it is you doNow I'm knowing your body ain't good enough for meBut this heart is open bloodstains on my sleeveWhen our eyes meet I can only see the endBut tonight I meet yours againBut tonight I'm gonna lose it allPlaying with fire I was the first to fallHeart is sinking like a cannonballBaby kill me what you waiting forSomething in the way you moveIt's something in the way you do itIt's something in the way you moveOhIt's something in the way you moveIt's something in the way you do itIt's something in the way you moveOhOh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohThere's an evil night the stars don't shine tonight noIt's something in the way you doIt's something in the way you moveYou bring me closer furtherBring me just enoughYour lies always seem so trueThere's nothing left for me to loseThere's not one thing I can do to change your waysBut I can't sit back and take the lonely daysWhen our eyes meet I can only see the endAnd tonight they meet yours againBut tonight I'm gonna lose it allPlaying with fire I was the first to fallHeart is sinking like a cannonballBaby kill me what you waiting forSomething in the way you moveIt's something in the way you do itIt's something in the way you moveOhIt's something in the way you moveIt's something in the way you do itIt's something in the way you moveOhOh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohBut tonight I'm gonna lose it allPlaying with fire I was the first to fallHeart is sinking like a cannonballBaby kill me what you waiting forSomething in the way you moveIt's something in the way you do itIt's something in the way you moveOhIt's something in the way you moveIt's something in the way you do itIt's something in the way you moveOhSomething in the way you moveIt's something in the way you do itIt's something in the way you moveOhIt's something in the way you moveIt's something in the way you do itIt's something in the way you moveOh。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
欧美流行乐
明星
音乐
电影
动漫