搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 电影

吉姆·斯特吉斯主演的电影《无情》片尾曲叫什么名字?

全部回答

2018-10-22

0 0
    HEARTLESS - Jim sturgessWhen I woke up this morning the trees didn’t workbird song had turned to gunfire and the stars were in the dirtThe snow feels like a heatwave,The sunshine feels like rain。
    If a feather touches my skin, it causes me painCome back, come backAnd make the world work again。
  Come back and put an end to all this mess,Come back and prove the world’s not heartless。  Come back and prove the world’s not heartless。
  The air is thick as tar and my skin is bruised and stungI try to talk but no one understands my tongueWith every passing second,I age a million yearsWhen I fall and graze my kneesThe universe cheersCome back, come back,And make the world work again。
    Come back and put an end to all this mess,Come back and prove the world’s not heartless。
  Come back and prove the world’s not heartless。  When i call your name outit turns to shrapnel in my mouthAnd the last time I looked up the north star was south。
  Come back, come back,And make the world work again。  Come back and put an end to all this mess,Come back and prove the world’s not heartless。
  Come back and prove the world’s not heartless。  Heartless。。。。 Heartless。。。。Heartless。。
  。。 HEARTLESS。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
电影
明星
音乐
动漫