搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐 华语流行乐

求歌词中文翻译

damien rice的the animals were gone歌词及其中文翻译

全部回答

2018-05-07

1 0
    The Animals Were Gone - Damien Rice 动物们不见了 Woke up and for the first time 醒来后突然发现 the animals were gone 动物们不见了 It's left this house empty now 他们离开这里,房间空洞 not sure if I belong 一切恍惚 Yesterday you asked me 昨天你还让我 to write you a pleasant song 给你写一首高兴的歌曲 I'll do my best now 我竭尽全力 but you've been gone for so long 却发现你已经不见 The window's open now 推开窗户 and the winter settles in 寒意袭来 We'll call it Christmas 圣诞节降临 when the adverts begin 广告漫天 I love your depression 我爱你的消沉 and I love your double chin 也爱你的双下巴 I love 'most everything 我爱这一切 that you bring to this offering 所有你带给我的感觉 Oh I know that I left you 我知道已离开你 in places of despair 在这个让人绝望的地方 Oh I know that I love you 我知道我爱你 so please throw down your hair 那就把你的发丝留给我吧 At night I trip without you 没有你的夜晚我游走 and hope I don't wake up 多么希望可以不要醒来 'Cause waking up without you 醒来后没有你 is like drinking from an empty cup 感觉就像拿着杯子空饮 Woke up and for the first time 醒来后突然发现 the animals were gone 动物们不见了 Our clocks are ticking now 我们的表还在滴答作响 so before our time is gone 我们的时光已经不见 We could get a house 我们或许会有一间房子 and some boxes on the lawn 草地上几个箱子 We could make babies 我们或许会有个宝贝 and accidental songs 那是个意外的音符 I know I've been a liar 曾经的我爱说谎 and I know I've been a fool 曾经的我那么的傻 I hope we didn't break yet 我仍然希望我们没有分开 but I'm glad we broke the rules 庆幸的是我们曾经打破束缚 My cave is deep now 我已经掉入深渊 yet your light is shining through 你却奔向光明 I cover my eyes, still all I see is you 闭上眼,满眼还是你的样子 Oh I know that I left you 我知道我已离开你 in places of despair 在这个让人绝望的地方 Oh I know that I love you 我知道我爱你 so please throw down your hair 那就把你的发丝留给我吧 At night I trip without you 没有你的夜晚我游走 and hope I don't wake up 多么希望可以不要醒来 'Cause waking up without you is 醒来后没有你 like drinking from an empty cup 感觉就像拿着杯子空饮。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
华语流行乐
明星
音乐
电影
动漫