搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

求craig这首歌worldfilledwithlove的?

求craig这首歌worldfilledwithlove的歌词中文翻译

全部回答

2018-08-06

0 0
    Verse] Saw some pictures in the paper, 看见在报纸上的图片 of a girl I'd met the day before。 上面是我见过的女孩 I couldn't believe that hours later, 我之后不能相信那一刻 I had reporters knockin at my door, 我的报告员在敲我的门 But I used to dream about, 但我常常梦见 the life I'm living now and, 我现在过的生活 I didn't think I'd miss those things from the past, 我没有想过过去的东西 and I'm not afraid of leaving, 我不怕离开 or letting go of what I had, 或失去我拥有的东西 cause I realize that now there's no turning back。
    因为我知道现在是回不了从前的 [Chorus] Cause I'm young heart living in a world filled with love, 因为我是一个生活在世界上,心中充满爱的人 so when tear drops fall from me like rain from above, 因此当泪水像雨般从上面落下时 I can brush my troubles away, 我能解决我的麻烦 know that deep down inside, 心中非常清楚 I've got sunshine in my life。
     我的生活中有阳光 [Verse] I used to think I could get better, 我曾经想我会变得更好 my girlfriends always used to get me wrong。
   我的女友一直常常使我弄错 Some distant messages, love letters, 一些遥远的信息,情书 but those kinda feelings never lasted long。
     但那种情绪不会持续很久 Cause now the only love I find's within a castle made of sand, 因为现在我找到的爱情在沙堆成的城堡里 and when the tide goes out it's swept away。
     当潮落了以后它会被冲走 Though I got my peace of mind, 虽然我得到我的平静 and time is firmly on my side, 时间结实陪着我 and through the bad time I can safely say。
    。。经过现在说的坎坷 [Chorus] Cause I'm young heart living in a world filled with love,因为我是一个生活在世界上,心中充满爱的人 so when tear drops fall from me like rain from above,因此当泪水像雨般从上面落下时 I can brush my troubles away, 我能解决我的麻烦 know that deep down inside, 心中非常清楚 I've got sunshine in my life。
     我的生活中有阳光 [Music Break] Ah。。。now that love's here to stay 现在爱留在这里 I've found a better day to brush my troubles away 我找到解决我的麻烦的更好方法 [Chorus] Cause I mean I'm young heart living in a world filled with love,因为我是一个生活在世界上,心中充满爱的人 so when tear drops fall from me like rain from above, 因此当泪水像雨般从上面落下时 I can brush my troubles away,我能解决我的麻烦 know that deep down inside, 心中非常清楚 I've got sunshine in my life。
    我的生活中有阳光 I'm young heart living in a world filled with love,因为我是一个生活在世界上,心中充满爱的人 so when tear drops fall from me like rain from above, 因此当泪水像雨般从上面落下时 I can brush my troubles away, 我能解决我的麻烦 know that deep down inside,心中非常清楚 I've got sunshine in my life我的生活中有阳光。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫