搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 明星 华人明星

Good bye my love是翻唱的吗?

这首是翻唱的吗?是出自谁的手,如果 不是,那上一谁写词作曲呢

全部回答

2006-07-19

0 0
是翻唱的~ 开始听的时候就有一种似曾相识的感觉~~ 原曲是,感觉很飘,很美. 而S.H.E的这首歌曲自己重新加入了元素,变得伤感,好听. 尤其是中间的"生命既不让我拥有你,会有更好的给你".....

2006-07-23

136 0
yes

2006-07-21

133 0
原版滴确实很难听~

2006-07-19

164 0
    是的 这次出的几首都是翻唱的 《Walking in the air》 歌手:Ninghtwish 专辑:Oceanborn We're walking in the air We're floating in the moonlit sky The people far below are sleeping as we fly I'm holding very tight I'm riding in the midnight blue I'm finding I can fly so high above with you Far across the world The villages go by like trees The rivers and the hills The forests and the streams Children gaze open mouth Taken by surprise Nobody down below believes their eyes We're surfing in the air We're swimming in the frozen sky We're drifting over icy Mountains floating by Suddenly swooping low on an ocean deep Arousing of a mighty monster from its sleep We're walking in the air We're floating in the midnight sky And everyone who sees us greets us as we fly 。
    。

2006-07-19

162 0
    《Walking in the air》 歌手:Ninghtwish 专辑:Oceanborn We're walking in the air We're floating in the moonlit sky The people far below are sleeping as we fly I'm holding very tight I'm riding in the midnight blue I'm finding I can fly so high above with you Far across the world The villages go by like trees The rivers and the hills The forests and the streams Children gaze open mouth Taken by surprise Nobody down below believes their eyes We're surfing in the air We're swimming in the frozen sky We're drifting over icy Mountains floating by Suddenly swooping low on an ocean deep Arousing of a mighty monster from its sleep We're walking in the air We're floating in the midnight sky And everyone who sees us greets us as we fly 是翻唱的这个吧 。
    。

2006-07-19

135 0
是翻唱DE~~~~~~~~~~`

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
华人明星
明星