搜索
首页 娱乐休闲

在电影<猛龙>当中的歌分别是什么歌?

一个是个男的唱的中文的,有点沧桑一个是个女的唱的英文的,有点抒情

全部回答

2005-12-04

0 0
    1、《雪的名字是回忆》-----蒲松和 试听和下载: 歌词: 用不着怀疑 我爱着你 可是风雪埋在我的心里 他们说 小伙子开辟新天新地 可这天地怎能够没有你 你我靠在一起 你的温柔刺激我的躯体 太委屈 我爱你已经成为事实 叫我用力抗拒寒风洗礼 我一直渴望这种真挚 让我再不介意 是非黑白往往倒置 只可惜最美的 一瞬间已消逝 以为开始 别来终止 雪的名字竟是回忆 用不着怀疑 我爱着你 可是风雪埋在我的心里 他们说 小伙子开辟新天新地 可这天地怎能够没有你 和你再相遇 便把一切放弃 失过以后只懂自言自语 说一句 我爱你 原来并不容易 一切只好都埋在冰雪里 2、《when I dream》—— Carol Kidd 百度试听和下载: 歌词: I could build the mansion that is higher than the dreams I could have all the gifts I want and never ask please I could fly to Paris。
     It\'s at my beck and call, Why do I live my life alone with nothing at all But when I dream, I dream of you, Maybe someday you will come true。
     When I dream, I dream of you Maybe someday you will come true I can be the singer or the clown in any role I can call up someone to take me to the moon I can put my makeup on and drive the man insane I can go to bed alone and never know his name But when I dream, I dream of yon in any role I can call up someone to take me to the moon I can put my makeup on and drive the man insane I can go to bed alone and never know his name 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
娱乐休闲
明星
音乐
电影
动漫