搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐 欧美流行乐

西城男孩everygreen 中英文歌词

我非常喜欢这首歌,希望你们能帮我,谢谢.

全部回答

2017-10-12

50 0
    Eyes Like a sunrise Like a rainfall Down my soul And I wonder I wonder why you look at me like that What you're thinking What's behind Don't tell me But it feels like love I'm gonna take this moment And make it last forever I'm gonna give my heart away And pray we'll stay together Cause you're the one good reason You're the only girl that I need Cause you're more beautiful than I have ever seen I'm gonna take this night And make it Evergreen Touch Like a angel Like velvet to my skin And I wonder Wonder why you wanna stay the night What you're dreaming What's behind Don't tell me But it feels like love I'm gonna take this moment And make it last forever I'm gonna give my heart away And pray we'll stay together Cause you're the one good reason You're the only girl that I need Cause you're more beautiful than I have ever seen I'm gonna take this night And make it Evergreen (Don't tell me But it feels like love) I'm gonna take this moment And make it last forever I'm gonna give my heart away And pray we'll stay together Cause you're the one good reason You're the only girl that I need Cause you're more beautiful than I have ever seen I'm gonna take this night And make it Evergreen 你的双眸 犹如朝阳 好似雨珠 灌注我的灵魂 我想知道 想知道你为何这样看着我 你再想些什么 对我隐瞒了什么 算了还是别告诉我 可是我觉得那是爱 我要保我这个片刻 让他永远停留 我要献上我的真心 祈祷彼此紧紧相拥 因为你是我最好的理由 你是我唯一需要的女孩 以为你比任何人都美丽 我要把握今晚 让记忆地久天长 像天使般的抚摸 浪丝绒般的触感 我想知道 今夜为何你想停留 你在梦想什么 对我隐瞒了什么 算了 还是别告诉我 可是我觉得那是爱 (别告诉我 我觉得那是爱)。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
欧美流行乐
明星
音乐
电影