搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

MY LOVE是西城男孩唱的还是后街?

全部回答

2018-01-24

47 0

my love歌手:westlife 专辑:Coast to coastAn empty street An empty houseA hole inside heartI'm all alone and the roomsAre getting smallerI wonder how I wonder whyI wonder where they areThe days we hadThe songs we sang togetherAnd oh! my loveI'm holding on foreverReaching for a loveThat seems so farSo I say a litter prayerNo my dream will take me thereWhere the skies are blue to see youonce again my loveOverseas from coast to coastFind a place I love the mostWhere the fields are greenTo see you once againMy loveI Try to read I go to workI'm laughing with my friendsBut I can't stop to keep myselfFrom thinkingI wonder how I wonder whyI wonder where they areThe days we hadThe songs we sang togettherAnd oh! my loveI'mholding on foreverReaching for a loveThat seems so farSo I say a litter prayerNo my dream will take me thereWhere the skies are blue to see youonce again my loveOverseas from coast to coastFind a place I love the mostWhere the fields are greenTo see you once againTo hold you in my armsTo promise my loveTo tell you from my heartYou are all I'm thinking ofReaching for a loveThat seems so farSo I say a litter prayerNo my dream will take me thereWhere the skies are blue to see youonce again my loveOverseas from coast to coastFind a place I love the mostWhere the fields are greenTo see you once againMy loveAnd hope my dream will take me thereWhere the skies are blue to see youonce again my loveOverseas from coast to coastFind a place I love the mostWhere the fields are greenTo see you once againMy lovewestlife是西城男孩。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫