搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

on the floor的歌词(跪求啊,跪求)

是Jennifer lopez的啊,不是别人的,更不是mj的

全部回答

2018-09-13

13 0
    Jennifer Lopez Ft。 Pitbull - On The FloorHey oh ay oh ayLet’s take the whole world on a rideJ-LO!Hey oh ay oh ayLet’s take the whole world on a rideMr worldwideDarling get on the floorDarling get on the floorDarling get on the floorDarling get on the floorDarling get on the floorDarling I want the whole world toGet on the floorDarling get on the floorDarling get on the floorDarling get on the floorDarling I want the whole world toGet on the floorI’m looseAnd everybody knows I get off the trainBaby it’s the truthI’m like inception I play with your brainSo I don’t sleep I snoozeI don’t play no games so don’t get it confused noCos you will lose yeahNow pump it upAnd back it up like a Tonka truckThat badonka donk is like a trunk full of bass on an old school ChevyAll I need is some vodka and some… cokeAnd watch… get donkey konged… if you’re ready for things to get heavyI get on the floor and act a fool if you let meDon’t believe me just vet meMy name ain’t Keath but I see why you Sweat meL。
    A。 Miami New YorkSay no more get on the floorDance the night awayLive your life and stay out on the floorDance the night awayGrab somebody drink a little moreLa la la la la la la la la la la la la laTonight we gon’ be it on the floorLa la la la la la la la la la la la la laTonight we gon’ be it on the floorI know you gotta clap your hands on the floorAnd keep on rocking work it up on the floorIf you’re a criminal kill it on the floorSteal it quick on the floorOn the floorDon’t stop keep it moving put your drinks upIt’s getting ill it’s getting sick on the floorWe never quit we never rest on the floorIf… I may die on the floorCos… London to IbizaStraight to L。
    A。
     New YorkVegas to AfricaDance the night awayLive your life and stay out on the floorDance the night awayGrab somebody drink a little moreLa la la la la la la la la la la la la laTonight we gon’ be it on the floorLa la la la la la la la la la la la la laTonight we gon’ be it on the floorLa la la la la la la la la la la la la laTonight we gon’ be it on the floorLa la la la la la la la la la la la la laTonight we gon’ be it on the floorFreak it off kick it upRaise the roof wreck the dancehall… these walls light it upMake some noise ohhhDance the night awayLive your life and stay out on the floorDance the night awayGrab somebody drink a little moreLa la la la la la la la la la la la la laTonight we gon’ be it on the floorLa la la la la la la la la la la la la laTonight we gon’ be it on the floorLa la la la la la la la la la la la la laTonight we gon’ be it on the floorLa la la la la la la la la la la la la laTonight we gon’ be it on the floorTonight we gon’ be it on the floorTonight we gon’ be it on the floor。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物