搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

s to never growing up怎么?

here's to never growing up怎么读

全部回答

2014-01-29

75 0
    Singing radiohead at the top of our lungs 用尽吃奶力气大唱电台司令的歌 With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love 用大录放音机轰炸放出像庆祝坠入爱河 I got a bottle of whatever, but it’s getting us drunk 开心的不管杯中装的是什麼都让我们嗨到茫 Singing here's to never growing up 高歌著"为不想长大乾杯" Call up all our friends 快Call朋友出来 Go hard this weekend 这周末我们要玩到嗨 For no damn reason, I dont think we'll ever change 不管他妈的什麼理由,我们还是保有一样的心态 Meet you at the spot, half past ten o'clock 老地方 十点半过来 We don't ever stop, and we're never gonna change 不曾间断 年轻的心态 Say, won't you say forever stay 说吧 你一直都会在 If you stay forever hey 如果你一直都在 We can stay forever young 那我们将永远青春不败 Singing radiohead at the top of our lungs 用尽吃奶力气大唱电台司令的歌 With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love 用大录放音机轰炸放出像庆祝坠入爱河 I got a bottle of whatever, but it’s getting us drunk 开心的不管杯中装的是什麼都让我们嗨到茫 Singing here's to never growing up 高歌著"为不想长大乾杯" We'll be running down the street, yelling kiss my ass 在街上狂奔,大叫"亲我的屁屁吧" I'm like yeah whatever, we're saluting like that 「只要是我喜欢有什麼不可以」是我们的信奉教条 Whe the sun's going down, we'll be raising my cup 当太阳西下时,举杯吧朋友 Singing here's to never growing up。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科