搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

!修改作文

The Spring Festival Today is Feb。 18th。 It is a special day for Chinese people。 Do you know why? Yes, today is the Spring Festival。
   The Spring Festival is the most famous festival of China in the world。 All of Chinese people celebrate it。 There are many traditions at the Spring Festival。
   Before the Spring Festival, we clean the house, decorate windows and doors。 We also buy a lot of things to prepare a Spring Festival’s party。
   On the Spring Festival’s Eve, we talk, laugh, eat and drink until midnight。 Then we set off fireworks or watch TV with family around the table…I think the Spring Festival is boring, because every year we do the same things。
   But in this year, the Spring Festival is very special for my family。 Because not only the Spring Festival, but also my aunt’s birthday。
   不太多,100来字,。

全部回答

2018-04-13

0 0
    The Spring Festival Today is Feb。 18th。 It is a special day for Chinese people。 Do you know why? Yes, today is the Spring Festival。
     The Spring Festival is the most famous festival of China (in the world:不需要,请删去)。 All (of请换为the) Chinese people celebrate it。
   There are many traditions at the Spring Festival。   Before the Spring Festival, we clean the house(s,用复数), decorate windows and doors。
   We also buy a lot of things to prepare a Spring Festival’s party (用feast更好)。   On the Spring Festival’s Eve, we talk, laugh, eat and drink until midnight。
   Then we set off fireworks or watch TV with family (members)around the table…I think the Spring Festival is boring, because every year we do the same things。
     But (in不需要,请删去) this year, the Spring Festival is very special for my family。 Because not only the Spring Festival, but also my aunt’s birthday。
     (这句话语法有问题,应改成:Because it's not only a festival, but also my aunt's birthday。) 。

2018-04-13

37 0
你好! 第三行去掉“in the world” 第六行把“to prapare”改成"for" 写得还可以 lucky!

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学